illusion

After the party last night, two things were obvious- one,their legs were dying due to all the dancing and jumping. And second, the hangover.

Everyone stayed in their rooms, sleeping- getting over the alcohol. 

Inayat woke up beside Aryan, the dress from last night still on. She kissed Aryans cheeks and took her phone to check the time.

Her eyes widened  at the sight of the notifications,her contacts were flooded with calls and texts.

She slapped her forehead at Alice's text-

You are dating Aryan Nigam??  The fuck?? Bro what??

Inayat groaned and checked the link Alice had sent her.

"Aryan ...Aryan Nigam back with his high school sweetheart? " she read the headline, her face dreaded. "Here's all you need to know about Aryan Nigams secret girlfriend" she read further  and shot up from bed.

"No...no No fuck fuck" she panicked and ran from one end of the room to another.

She found the picture she posted last night for his birthday, old and new ones! 

"Aryan" she shook Aryan. "Wake up wake up" she violently shook him. "ARYAN IT'S URGENT" she yelled.

Aryan tried to open his eyes and look at her panicking figure, his first thought was-

"Are you pregnant?" He asked in a half asleep manner.

"No...no why would I be pregnant ?" She frowned-scoffed. 

"Then it's not urgent" he said yawning. "Don't wake me up" he added and fell back on the bed.

"Dude it's more important, wake up" she shook him, trying to wake him up.

Finding no response and no other way  she took the jug from the table and splashed the water on his face.

"WHAT THE FUCK" He jerked up, half drenched in water. 

"See this" she kept the phone, in front of his face. He adjusted it and read that out. 

"Where did the get these?" He frowned as he swiped through pictures of them- as teens and as adults. 

"Umm...I kinda posted...umm...my account's private but I guess someone who follows me leaked" she explained-sheepishly starring at him. 

"Why would you post?" He snapped. "Weren't you the one who made me ask the photographer to blur your face?" he scoffed at her. 

"To wish You?" She stated in an obvious tone, shrugging. 

"Oh I thought to flirt with zuckerberg" he replied sarcastically. 

Inayat rolled her eyes at him and groaned.

"Now what?" She asked, scratching the back of her head. 

"Deal with it" he shrugged. "Not that terrible if you think a bit" he added and half- shrugged. 

"People are flooding my inbox. Can you...ima.... my life...i can't....what am...i gonna...do what?" She gasped trying to make sense.

"Look Inayat...ask Bhavesh. He dealt with it" Aryan suggested, ruffling her hair. 

"Should  I jump out of the cruise once we get back?" She asked with a humorless  smile.

"Dig a hole I suggest" Aryan shrugged with a sarcastic smirk. 

"You are not helping" Inayat frowned slapping his arm.

"Look  Patricia I have a headache. If you  don't leave me alone I'll throw  you ...far...far away" Aryan threatened massaging  his head.

"You are so mean" she scoffed.