in the crowd

Aryan's concert was going amazing! The screaming of crowd still ringing in their ears, the lights flashing,fun interactions with the crowd his performance ,the performance,everything went perfectly. 

He had 5 songs and two themed performance among them. Black laced shirt and the sage green tea had great impact on the crowd, specially on Inayat. 

Ashnoor, Bhavesh and Inayat  were on the very first row singing their hearts out! 

The fifth song ended and he talked to some people here and there in the crowd, as usual. 

"Okay so now"Aryan started. "I have this very little something written. And I want to sing it for someone very special to me in the crowd"he spoke in the mic,making the crowd go crazy! 

The crowd burst out into screams and cheers. They impatiently waited for him to sing.Slowly the intro started and the tearing lights dimmed a little bit. 

A/N Start the song above! Listen to it! GET THE VIBE. 

~~

"Now I'm knee-deep in this mess

I could cry just thinkin' about you
Every line I write is somethin' about you
Every girl I want looks somethin' just like you
Every book I read I only read for you
Every art piece is just to remind you

I don't know who I am with or without you,

But I guess I am going to find out"  he sung, Inayat felt heaven. Butterflies ? She felt the whole zoo, current passing through her spines giving her chills, heat rose up to her cheeks as Ashnoor teased. 

"Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh" And the tune continued till he left the stage. 

A/N, its guy in the lyrics cause our Troye boy is simp for boys but not Aryan, he's sadly straight 

Inayat had tears in her eyes on her way to the backstage, She felt happy, alive,special! 

 Aryan back in days was crazy for concerts and took Inayat to multiple concerts of big and small bands and artists.

He enjoyed staying there, singing along. And imagined himself there.Watching those dream come true was something special for Inayat. 

 Old her would be the arrogant, obnoxious girlfriend who got head  in clouds, the new her?  Not girlfriend but even friendship with him makes her nervous, gives her butterflies.

They walked backstage, Inayat wiping her tears, Bhavesh and Ashnoor teasing her. They reached backstage and saw Inayat sipping on his beer. 

"Asshole"Bhavesh aimed his water bottle at Aryan,Bhavesh was pissed at Aryan for joking around with him in front of that huge crowd. 

"I can't believe you  said  it's practically always Threesome" Inayat laughed, Ashnoor still not getting over her fangirl phase. 

Aryan talked to Bhavesh from the crowd, he jokingly said 'my buddy, with my hookups and him, it's always a threesome', embarrassing enough! Bhavesh at once went red out of embarrassment, on top, the girls around him started asking for his experience, till Aryan added 'just kidding,he didnt even have his first kiss yet' 

"Well I did" Aryan smirked. "So how was  it? He asked keeping his head on Bhaveshs head.

"You sucked" he jerked the hand away. Aryan laughed and pulled Bhavesh into a guy hug. 

"Liked it?" He asked Ashnoor as they broke the hug. She nodded smiling like an idiot. "What about You? " he raised his brows at Inayat. 

"It was amazing" She smiled brightly walking to him, still not being over the last incident.