slow hands

Aryan walked inside Bhaveshs room with a bowl of chips.

He turned on the lights and found Bhavesh on the floor, breathing heavily.

"Hey hey what's up" Aryan reached for Bhavesh immediately. "Hey?" He held Bhavesh by his shoulder, firmly.

"I ....ca.... can't....brea...breathe" Bhavesh struggled, his hair messed up, he clutched onto the beanbag beside him.

"It's fine it's fine" Aryan assured, hugging him. Bhavesh had hitched breathe and teary eyes. 

"It's ...fuck" Bhavesh breathed heavily, he looked toward Aryan with his teary eyes.

"It's a panic attack. You're doing great. Just breathe" Aryan reassured, holding Bhavesh firmly.

Aryan instructed Bhavesh to breathe in and out, timing him. Massaging his back trying to calm him down.

"Yeah" Bhavesh followed him.

After few minutes, Bhavesh was calm, he stood up and sat on the bed, gulping water.

"What happened?" Aryan asked worriedly. "You didn't have a panic attack for long" he reminded.

"Yeah I just had a bad day" Bhavesh replied. "Dad relapsed and was acting weird. It just put me back in that state" he explained. "Admitted him in a rehab. Just had a hectic day" he added, looking down at his feets- trying to not face Aryan.

"Was he violent or something?" Aryan asked, clenching his jaw.

"Doesn't matter" He avoided, taking sips from the water bottle.

"I told you to not give that asshole a way into your life" Aryan muttered, sitting back from his knees

"He's my dad. I have to" Bhavesh defended. "Plus he just relapsed, he'll be good" Bhavesh told Aryan, in a way to assure himself than Aryan.

"Stop Dreaming" Aryan scoffed. "Accept that he's a piece of shit who made your life miserable" Aryan ranted. "All he ever did was fuck you up and then come back with his apology" Aryan grumbled.

"I need him" Bhavesh confessed still looking down.

"You don't" Aryan stated. "You made it so far on your own" Aryan reminded. "And if you need a dad, I can gladly adopt you" He joked, trying to light up the mood.

"Yeah daddy" Bhavesh chuckled.

"People already thinks we have something going on. Don't make it worse" Aryan groaned. "I am serious by the way" he started. "I'll be your dad. You can be my mom" Aryan joked.

"Yeah son, clean the mess you've created" Bhavesh told him, jokingly.

"Which one?" Aryan asked, passing him the bowl.

"The one with Inayat" He replied. "You can't put her in that position" he said, with little bit seriousness. "I hear her cry and it's sad. Work it out" Bhavesh told him, seriously.

"I don't know how to" Aryan confessed.

"Get help" Bhavesh blurted out. "Talk to her, talk to me. Or talk to a professional. Do something and stop hurting yourself" Bhavesh implied.

"It's hard to say these stuff" Aryan mumbled.

"Once you start opening up, it gets better" Bhavesh assured him. "It's just that one hard step" he added.

"Stop being so intellectual" Aryan scoffed, taking some chips from the bowl.

"Grow up" Bhavesh insisted, sending warning glared toward Aryan.