•After All•

It was 6 in the morning, Aryan was already awake.

He went downstairs to make some raw tea for himself. He had his headphones on while preparing. 

He made his raw tea while listening to his playlist and went upstairs and sat on his balcony, which was larger than average. 

He is not an early bird but sometimes he likes to wake up early and practice music in the fresh morning air. He sipped on the tea and thought of what tune he should do on his guitar. Humming some random tune, sipping on the tea he kept playing with his guitar.

After sometimes he was tired, he left the guitar on his bed and walked down with the cup and kept it in the basin of the kitchen.

"You are already awake ?" a middle aged lady asked.She was Aryan's aunt Tuli.

"Hmm" he nodded and started walking.

"Should I make you something?" She asked still looking at he walking figure.

"No it's okay" Aryan looked back with a smile and walked away. 

He did needed something to eat but his hesitation from asking stopped him. Although he was the most loved, anything he asked was presented without any questioning. He was the priority of the family but the excess amount of love made him feel like someone outsider. 

The intentions of his family was purely to make him feel loved, he knew, just couldn't accept.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Inayat came out from shower, she slowly walked toward her cousin sister Ashnoor and jumped on her.

"Get up panda" she yelled laughing.

"Move" Ashnoor said in a sleepy tone, her eyes still shut. 

"We have college Ashnoor" Inayat complained."And Nil will be there you know ....." Inayat said.

"Shit" Ashnoor jerked up and sat straight. All her sleep was gone. "I will go get ready" she said and ran toward the washroom, freaking herself out. Inayat chuckled at her movements. 

"I will get ready too" Inayat started smiling brightly. She walked to the wardrobe and got a purple crop top out and a pair of shorts. She changed into those did a little makeup.

By that time Ashnoor was out, blow drying her hair and finding herself a dress. Inayat arranged both the bags of her and Ashnoors.

"Love you girl" Ashnoor said putting herself in the jeans. Inayat rolled her eyes at her.

Inayat stays with her uncle for three reasons. It was initially her college, she decided to stay there temporarily but later few reality came in front of her which shook her for real.

 She was angry at her parents. Another big reason is independence which her family never thought was necessary but her uncle and aunt are both broad mined which is everything she ever wanted.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aryan was in the shower, a speaker over the cabinet  blasting music. He stood in the shower relaxing himself.

He got out of the washroom,got a simple plain t-shirt out a pair of jeans and changed into those . He dried up his hair and left the towel on the bed.

He walked downstairs after picking up his belongings, he came down to find his already dressed up family. 

He is from a family where almost everyone is linked with highly education-qualification and jobs. His own brother is an lawyer his fiance doctor. His father and his uncle's bounded by family business. His aunt's are professors. His brothers are all the toppers and then there is him. He is studying business and barely studying. He is in the total opposite line.