master trick

Sitting on his bed with his laptop on his lap, he watched Money Heist. He looked at the time,it was 2 AM.

He reached home after midnight, tired. He had pasta at the studio which he puked it all out when he went to take shower. 

Aryan had a hectic day,meetings sucked but the late night recording helped him a lot to get a moment of relief.

Other than that the whole day was horrible,and hence he can justify the throwing up without blaming it on the medicine. 

He was  scribbling some words on the notepad,'brings back heaven and hell when I see you darling,brings love in me but all I want is to pretend,brings me back home safe but that's where the demons reside's he sighed.'teach me how to fight them, teach me how to stand cause all I do is step back and fall' he wrote in his notepad. He hummed the lines after he finished writing. 

"Hmm teach me cause I am very big loser" Aryan sighed closing his eyes. The sights of a teen Lucas pushing him hard on the floor appeared, the next moment Liam throwing his lunch at him. He still can hear all the mocking-laughter's. Lucas kicking him, humiliating in front of whole school. Aryan squeezed his eyes and snapped it open. 

"Fuck" He muttered under his breathe. 

Aryan always felt insecure of Lucas, mostly ashamed of himself for letting Lucas and others do so much to him and till date he couldn't take stand for himself.

Why did he feel so timid whenever he saw those people who made his school life both amazing and miserable. Shouldn't it be them? 

It was like this constant feeling of being tied up, like someone had tapped his mouth.

Being that big of a star didn't help him with fighting the insecurities, he still had to remind himself who he was and that was a bigger fight. 

Bhavesh's pov

I am on my  way to Aryan's place at 2:30, now what is this guy up to! He keeps throwing reasons to worry about him, Ayns scared the shit out of me. 

Him plus drugs, not the best duo. I rush to his home on my bike. 

As I reached my destination, I stood in front of the door, waiting for someone to open. One of the maid's opened and wasn't bit shocked to see me at that time. 

Guess what, it's not a pinch bit unusual! I have dragged him home late at night, either drunk or unconscious. Or when he goes out of his mind. That's quiet often!  

I walked inside and went upstairs. I opened door,the light's on. Aryan asleep, his laptop carelessly left open. The blanket covering half his body.

He's asleep that early, well he has a tiring schedule can't judge. 

I sighed in relief.I walked inside and sat beside Aryan to  check up on him, his hair messed up anyone can tell that he cried himself to sleep, face puffed up and the  water marks making it even clearer that he did! It suck's to see him like that! 

I brush his hair with my hands and stare at him. He helped a lot in past years and I can;t do anything to help him. He won't let anyone help him, his father? no sir, his friends? no sir, his family? oh you wish.  

"Aryan you asshole" I cursed.

I got up and walked to the other side on the bed and stood in front of the side table, the second drawer usually contains all his medical stuff's. 

I took the file and flipped the pages, took my phone out and took pictures of the first two pages and sent it to Ayna. 

How does she understands all these? t. She's a professional duh, my subconscious mind said.