CHAPTER TWO

The next day Alex woke up to not his alarm clock, but Corey's-his roommate-alarm clock

The next day Alex woke up to not his alarm clock, but Corey's-his roommate-alarm clock. He groaned and sat up, looking over at his side of the room to see that Corey wasn't even there.

"Stupid alarm clock." He threw a pillow over at the alarm clock, the impact making the clock fall off of Corey's nightstand that was by his bed and onto the floor. Luckily the alarm stopped buzzing. 

"Thank goodness." Alex mumbled and laid back down, pulling the covers over his head.

"That was supposed to wake you up, not me." He hears a familiar voice complain. "Maybe I should pour cold water on you for payback." Alex didn't need to look out from the comfort of his covers to know that was Corey.

Alex whined as his covers were pulled back and then let out a yell when he felt cold water being poured on him and he immediately sat up. "Dude!" He glared at Corey. Corey stood by his bed with a now empty cup and he was laughing.

"I had to wake you up somehow." Corey chuckles, setting the empty glass on the nightstand table by the right side of Alex's bed. "You're supposed to be helping your brother and his jerk of a girlfriend with welcoming the VKs."

"Yes, Audrey is a jerk." Alex agrees, pushing away his now wet hair out of his eyes. "And I hate to believe that one day she might be my sister in law." He shudders, disgusted by the thought of Audrey being included in his family one day. Then his eyes widened when he realized something and panic formed on his face.

"I'm supposed to be there when the VKs arrive!" He exclaimed and quickly got out of his bed. He pushed Corey to the side as he rushed around the room to get ready.

"That's what I just said!" Corey exclaimed and raised his arms up in frustration.

After Alex dried off, he got dressed. Today he decided on wearing a blue t-shirt, black jeans with chains attached to them, a black leather jacket, and black boots along with black bracelets. 

(this is his outfit i made on shoplook.io)

He quickly walked out of his room and out of the hall

He quickly walked out of his room and out of the hall. Unfortunately, he didn't make it because once he got to the top of the stairs he saw that Ben and Audrey were in the building showing the VKs around and he groaned knowing he would be getting a stern talking to sometime about being late. Alex started to turn around to head back to his dorm seeing as it wouldn't matter of him showing up late.