CHAPTER FOUR

Alex, Jane, and Gil found Fairy Godmother had been turned to stone in front of the school

Alex, Jane, and Gil found Fairy Godmother had been turned to stone in front of the school. "Oh my gosh." Jane frowned, walking towards her mother. Alex exchanged a look with Gil before they both followed Jane, standing behind her as she talked to her mom.

"Hi, mom. Um, I don't know if you can hear me," Jane starts to tear up while she talks. "But it's been a really crazy day." She smiles a bit. "But on the plus side, it's been the longest birthday I've ever had." She nods and grimaces. "On the minus side, everybody's under an evil spell." She smiles again, holding onto the necklace Carlos gave her to show her mom. "But on the plus side, Carlos remembered my birthday. See?"

Watching Jane talk to her mom, Alex smiles a bit, thinking it was sweet she talked to her mom without knowing if her mom could hear her. "We'll find a way to make this right, mom." Jane spoke in a reassuring tone.

****

Alex wasn't for sure how long it was, but eventually Fairy Godmother was turned back to normal which made him assume the same thing happened to everyone else who was turned to stone. During that time Alex had did his best to reassure Jane that everything would be alright since she was upset and he didn't like seeing her upset. And he tried distracting her about the fact that her mom got turned to stone by just talking about random things. Jane appreciated everything he did, thanks to him she did feel better than before, and even enjoyed talking with him, well, she always enjoyed talking with him. She thought it was sweet of Alex to do something like that for her. 

Alex was sitting on the steps next to Jane and she had her head rested on her shoulder. Gil sat by one of the pillars with his back against it and his legs outstretched. A loud gasp is what get the three teen's attention and they all get up, relieved to see Fairy Godmother is back to normal. "Mom!" Jane exclaimed.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi, what happened?" Fairy Godmother questioned, walking over to her daughter with a worried look on her face.

Jane holds onto her mom's arms and her mom did the same with her. Jane smiles at her. "The spell's been broken. It's okay."

****

Alex met up with the others and they informed him on what he has missed out. Mal had agreed that she would let all the kids from the Isle to Auradon, but she lied in order to protect Auradon which Alex was surprised and upset with Mal for doing something like that. He had a feeling that letting the kids go to Auradon meant a lot to Carlos, Evie, and Jay, and he couldn't believe Mal would ever lie to them let alone not let kids go to Auradon. The kids were just like how they were one time and now they wouldn't have the chance to live a normal life.

Then Audrey and Mal fought, and Uma helped Mal win. Audrey was now slowing fading away and only one person could save her. Alex and the gang was now in Audrey's room with Audrey laying on her bed. "There's only one person in the world who might be able to do something about this, and that's Hades." Mal explained.