CHAPTER TWO

"What do you mean the doves flew away?" Audrey angrily questions on the phone

"What do you mean the doves flew away?" Audrey angrily questions on the phone. The girls were still helping getting Mal ready for her wedding while Audrey made sure everything was going as planned, but it seemed like things weren't going well. "Flew away? I-I planned a dove release! Well, you can call Snow White up and tell her to figure it out!" 

Luna and Phoebe exchange a look and glance at Audrey with slight concern after the brunette ended the phone call. "You good, Audrey?" Luna asked her. Audrey huffed angrily and crossed her arms. She didn't get the chance to say anything since the door opened seconds later.

Jay walks in with a worried look on his face and Luna and Phoebe share a surprised look when  they heard yelling out in the hallway. "Uh, Jay, what's going on?" Phoebe questioned, looking back at the long-haired boy along with Luna.

Jay gestures to out in the hallway. "It's chaos out there. It's Hades. He destroyed The Great Hall." When he explained that, all the girls quickly went over to the windows to look.

"Oh, no." Luna muttered, frowning at the destroyed Great Hall. 

"That's where the wedding was going to be." Phoebe said, glancing at her friends worriedly. "What are we going to do now?"

While the other girls seemed to be worried about the wedding, Audrey was more worried about something else. "Oh, no, no! My decor!" She sobs. "My beautiful..."

"If it helps, he tried to be friendly." Jay sheepishly smiled at Mal, who looked down with a disappointed look.

"Him trying to be friendly is setting things on fire?" Luna inquired with disbelief.

"Perfect decor!" Audrey continued to cry and Phoebe pat her shoulder to comfort her.

"I mean, he bared his teeth, which is kind of like smiling." Jay spoke.

Mal sighs heavily and crosses her arms. Evie puts a comforting hand on her shoulder. "I know how disappointed you are," Audrey leans her head on Mal's shoulder and Luna and Phoebe joins the girls, smiling sympathetically at her. "But we'll be here." 

Mal smiles at each of them. She then shakes her head. "I'm not disappointed because my dad would never purposefully ruin my wedding." When she moves, the girls around her step to the side, watching her with concern as she walks to the other side of the  room. "This is just some kind of big misunderstanding. Okay?"

Jay raises his eyebrow, crossing his arms. "Misunderstanding?" He gestures to the destroyed Great Hall. "The wedding is on fire."

"Yeah, I don't think that's a misunderstanding." Phoebe commented.

Evie furrows her eyebrows. "And if it was a mistake, why did he run away? Even if his heart is in the right place, maybe it would be smoother if he isn't there."

With a determined look on her face, Mal turns to face her friends, waving a dismissive hand. "Well, I'm not getting married without him. My father is walking me down that aisle, and I'm gonna find him, and I'm gonna talk to him myself."