CHAPTER THREE!

Now the group were standing in a beautiful forest. "Wow!" Mal smiled.

"Okay," Audrey glances around the area with an approving nod and smiles. "I can work with this. It just needs a little..."

Evie steps over to Audrey with a smirk on her face. "VK flare?"

Mal joins the two girls, wrapping her arms around them as she smiles. "That's exactly what it needs."

"Let's do this!" Fairy Godmother cheered. Together, the group decorated the clearing of the forest for it to be more presentable for a wedding. 

"You don't know you've been looking 'til you find it." Mal sings, smiling at her dad and her fiancé. "Don't know what you've been missing 'til it's there."

Hades and Ben rolled out the red carpet and Alex could tell Hades was warming up to him because he had a small smile on his face as he nudged Ben. Alex smiled since he was glad Hades was warming up to Ben. He knew his brother was worried about Mal's dad not liking him, but it seems like that will change.

"It's stronger than a spell. It's magic in itself. It's an ever after like you've never felt."

Fairy Godmother used her magic wand to create vines to wrap around two trees that looked exactly like an arch. With her magic wand, she also created other decorations around the trees like ribbon and a bouquet of flowers on the middle of it. 

"It's the sum of the times of your life." Audrey, Evie, Phoebe, and Luna then worked together with throwing petals down the aisle.

"It's the person you're standing beside. And it's the pride that you feelin' inside for who you are. You've come so far."

Then it was time for everyone to walk down the aisle. Everyone was partnered up to walk down the aisle. Audrey and Jay, who fist bumped each other at the end of the aisle. Alex and Evie went next. Then Alex twirled Evie around, grinning as she laughed. They walk to their separate sides, not letting go of their hands until they were too far apart while they smiled at each other. Corey and Luna were paired and then Phoebe caught Dude in her arms when he jumped and pretended to be dancing with him down the aisle before she handed Dude off to Jay.

"I'm feeling the la la love." Mal smiles at everyone. "La la love." She takes ahold of Ben's hand that was outstretched as he walked over to her. They both smile softly at each other. "You make me feel alive. True love you can't deny." They twirl around before letting go of each other as Evie and Alex walks over to Mal. "I'm feelin' that dream come true." Evie sang, putting on the veil on Mal.

"Here with you." Alex harmonized with Evie, hugging Mal along with Evie and Mal smiled at him and Evie.

"And love is around us too." Evie gestures to everyone. "Ooh and I feel the love."

The place was almost ready. As everyone did the finishing touches, Mal meets her dad at the end of the aisle. Maleficent was there too since she was on Hades' shoulder. "The journey might not always be that easy. Twist and turns can take you anywhere." They take each other hands and spin around, smiling at each other. "Together or apart. You gotta trust your heart." Then they link arms and begin walking down the aisle. "'Cause the power of true love will get you there.

"It's the sum of the times of your life. It's the person you're standing beside." As they walk down the aisle, Mal glances at the groom's side where Alex, Corey, and Jay stood. They all smile proudly at her as she smiles at them. "Yeah, it's the pride that you feelin' inside for where you are. For where you are. And it's just the start."