CHAPTER THREE

Mal leads the group down the bridge over to where the pirate ship was at

Mal leads the group down the bridge over to where the pirate ship was at. "Hey, guys." Gil, the son of Gaston, said in a sing-song-y voice to the rest of the pirates. He grins at the vks and aks who were walking over to them. "They're here!"

Alex's eyes scan the pirate ship, biting his lower lip when he saw his brother being pushed onto the plank that was over the water by Harry Hook, the son of Captain Hook. Harry looks at the crew with a smirk. "Welcome!" 

Uma, the daughter of Ursula, walks over, standing at the front of the bridge that attached to the ship. She laughs. "Finally!"

Alex stayed beside Evie on the upper part of the dock along with Jay while Carlos, Lonnie, and Mal went to the main part of the dock that connected to the bridge you can use to go on the pirate ship. 

Uma flips her blue hair over her shoulder while grinning at the six of them. "Huh, let's get this party started. I swear I'm coldhearted. There's no negotiation I'm not hear for debating. You need some motivation? Just look at Ben's face and then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient."

Alex glances at his brother, noticing Harry had pushed him more onto the blank. Worry fills Alex at seeing Ben was at the edge of the plank, only being held back by Harry. He really hoped that this plan would work. Alex bites his lower lip nervously and looks back at Uma as she continues. "I'll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks. You either hand over the wand or he'll be ripped apart."

"Let's all just be smart." Mal suggests, tilting her head to the side while looking at Uma with a smirk on her face. Uma just laughs at her attempt to bring her down. "Although, for you that must be hard. You'll get your wand. No one has to come to any harm."

"Don't try to intimidate. Your bark is much worse than your bite." While Mal sings that Uma pretends to bite, staring intimidatingly at Mal. "Who's the baddest of them all? I guess we're finding out tonight."

"Let's go, bring it on. Better give us what we want. It's the wand for the crown. If you don't, it's going down." Uma and her crew challenged, but Alex, Lonnie, and the vks were ready to fight back.

"Let's go, make your move. Peace or war, it's up to you. Give him up, do it now. If you don't, it's going down."

"We want the wand or else the King is gone. Your time is running out. You should really watch your mouth.

 "Let's go, pound for pound. We're prepare to stand our ground. Put your swords up, put 'em up. It's going down.

"Oh, oh, oh. Make the trade! Oh, oh, oh. Or walk the plank. Oh, oh, oh. Make the trade! Oh, oh, oh. Or walk the plank.

Alex, Lonnie, and the VKs move to stand behind Mal when she proposes a deal. "Okay, look, this is not a conversation. This is a do-or-die situation. If you don't give me back the King, I'll have no hesitation. I'll serve you right here, and I don't need a reservation that your 'whole pirate' crew can have a demonstration. Release him now, and we can go our separate ways unless you wanna deal with me and the VKs.