ALEX'S & EVIE'S WEDDING: the day of the wedding

Then it was finally the day of the wedding. Everyone was filled with excitement and joy. Corey, Phoebe, Luna, and Doug decided to set up a photo booth and a DIY candy bar for the guests so they had something to do before the wedding actually started. Alex and Evie were in the middle of getting ready when they got notified a big storm was heading their way soon.

They quickly went outside where their friends were at, figuring what they should do. Alex had his suit on that was fixed thanks to Phoebe, but he didn't have his blazer on and his tie wasn't tied. Evie didn't have her dress on yet, she still had on normal clothes, she had makeup on, and it looked like Dizzy was in the middle of curling her hair since half of her hair was curled and the other half was straight.

"Oh, no!" Jane worriedly exclaims, frowning as it started to sprinkle. "It's raining. We can't have the wedding ruined by rain."

"Maybe we can get a tent." Lonnie suggested.

"But where will we get one in time? And how are are we going to get everything inside in time?" Dizzy inquired, looking at everyone worriedly. The group began to talk over each other, all either worrying about the wedding or figuring out what they should do.

"Guys," Alex raises his voice, gaining his friend's attention. They all stop talking over each other, facing him with a worried look. "Take a deep breath and calm down. What's the plan?"

Evie nods in agreement. "Yeah, we can't have the wedding in the rain. Everything will be ruined and someone could possibly get hurt."

"What if we moved everything inside?" Mal suggests and Alex and Evie shares a look. "I know it isn't the wedding you planned, but it could work and still be amazing."

"It's not a bad idea." Evie confessed and Alex nodded in agreement.

"But how would we get everything inside in time before the storm hits?" Alex questioned worriedly, looking back at his sister-in-law along with Evie.

"We can help with that." Uma reassured him.

"Yeah," Gil chimes in. "We're not gonna let your wedding get ruined."

Phoebe checks the weather app she had on her phone and then looks back at everyone with a determined look. "Alright, we only have a half hour to get everything inside before the storm. Let's get to moving, people!" Phoebe shouted in an ushered and demanding tone, gesturing with a wave of her hand for people to start moving. Everyone looked at her with surprise, not expecting that response from her.

Corey was the only one not surprised by her reaction. He chuckles and smiles at everyone. "You heard her. Move it, people!" Everyone nodded and immediately got to work on moving things inside. Alex and Evie stepped forward to flow the others since they planned to help out, but they were stopped by Celia and Dizzy.

"Nuh-uh." Celia sassily said and Alex and Evie shared an amused look. "Don't even think about it."

"Things would go faster if they had more help." Alex told her.

"I'm on it!" Audrey shouted. She had been standing nearby and overheard they needed help. She started to usher the guests who were already there to help out with moving things inside.

Alex and Evie smile at her. "Thanks, Audrey." They spoke in unison. She smiled, giving them a thumbs up before she walked over to where the wedding was set up so she can help.

"See?" Dizzy gestures to everyone. "They got it covered. You guys need to finish getting ready."

"But-"

"No buts." Dizzy interrupted Evie, grabbing onto her hand and began pulling her inside.

Corey walks over to them, smiling at Alex and puts a hand on his shoulder. "Come on, man. Let's go." As Alex and Evie were pulled away to separate directions, they glanced over their shoulders and shared a smile.