CHAPTER ONE

Alex couldn't believe that the wedding was almost here

Alex couldn't believe that the wedding was almost here. He was the best man for the wedding and while he was honored to be Ben's best man, he was also panicking. He had to get a speech ready and then he actually had to say it in front of a lot of people. He wasn't looking forward to that part.

So far everything seemed to going somewhat well with the wedding planning. With Audrey, Phoebe and Luna working as planning the wedding together, Alex hoped that the wedding will be just the way Ben and Mal wanted it. Inside Mal's and Evie's bedroom, Mal was practicing her speech as Dizzy helped her with her hair. The door then opened, revealing Luna, who had opened the door for Evie and Phoebe, who were carrying a big bouquet of flowers. 

Mal was having a hard time remembering the end of her speech when the three girls walked in. "I pledge my loyalty to...The, uh, people..." Her voice trails off as she tries to remember her speech. "That I'm not marrying?"

"To the United-" Evie reminded her, stumbling to the side as she and Phoebe had trouble not dropping the bouquet. 

"Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah." Mal nods in realization. "To the, uh, the-the United States of Auradon and the Isle of the Lost."

Dizzy squeals excitedly. "You got this!"

"Easy." Mal smiles. "So easy."

"Okay, let's just bring it over here." Phoebe suggests, gesturing with a nod of her head to the nearby table as she walks backwards since Evie was in front. "Luna, be our eyes please. Literally can't see anything."

"Got it." Luna replies, quickly moving to stand by the table. "Okay, Pheebs, go to your right and Evie to your left."

"Oh no!" Evie exclaimed as she tripped and she fell, taking the bouquet with her. Phoebe had lost her grip on the bouquet when Evie fell with it and she gasped upon seeing Evie on the floor with the big bouquet on top of her.

"Can you help me up please?" Evie asked, her voice sounding muffled because of the bouquet.

"Yep." Phoebe quickly picked up the bouquet, stumbling backwards a bit because of how heavy it was with just her carrying it. Luna was quick to come to her aid and help her carry it as Mal and Dizzy help Evie up on her feet. 

"Thanks." Evie smiled.

"Think the bouquet is big enough?" Mal questioned.

Phoebe chuckles lightly, setting the bouquet down along with Luna. "I think it could be smaller." 

Luna sighs and puts her hands on her hips after the bouquet was on the table. She nods. "Agreed." Her eyes widen upon seeing a few leaves in Phoebe's brunette hair. "Got some leaves in your hair, Pheebs." Phoebe raises her eyebrows and reaches up to touch her hair to find out Luna was right. Luna picks out all the leaves out of her hair and smiles. "Okay, all gone now."

Phoebe smiles at her. "Thanks, Lu."

"No problem." Luna responded.

The door then opens revealing Audrey. "Fun fact. That bouquet is made up of every single flower grown in Auradon." Just after she said that, the table broke, causing the bouquet to slide to the floor.