CHAPTER ONE

It has been a few months since Ben has been King and everything was going well in Auradon

It has been a few months since Ben has been King and everything was going well in Auradon. The four VKs had decided on making a 'VK Day' on the Isle where they would pick four lucky villain kids to bring to Auradon with them. The first VK Day they picked the twin sons of Smee, granddaughter of Lady Tremaine, and daughter of Dr. Facilier. Alex was honestly excited to meet each of them. He was more excited to finally meet Dizzy though. Evie had talked so highly of her and Dizzy sounded like a great kid. 

Currently, the front of the castle in Auradon was filled with people, waiting for Ben and Mal to walk out. Ben had a surprise for Mal. He was finally going to propose to her. He was nervous about this moment obviously. The day before he went to Evie's castle Alex now lives at (Yes, you saw that right. The couple are now living together) and started pacing as he rambled on about how nervous he was and that he was afraid he was going to mess up. 

Alex knew that his brother wouldn't mess up and even if he did he knew that Mal would still say yes to him. The two were perfect for each other. Corey, Luna, and Phoebe had constantly been asking Alex when he was going to propose to Evie. He wants to, he really does. He loves Evie so much than words can explain. There's just part of him not for sure if she feels the exact same as he does and he's not for sure if they're ready to be engaged yet. So he's waiting. 

Corey and Phoebe had finally gotten together after the Cotillion happened and has been a happy couple ever since then. Luna and Doug even got together as well, but they recently got together. They're the newest couple out of all the couples of Alex's friends which means they're still kind of shy around each other, but they are really cute together.

"Oh!" Luna excitedly said, links her arm with Doug's to get his attention. She grins upon noticing Ben and Mal walking out. "Here they are!"

Doug smiles and gestured to the marching band behind him to start playing. He and Luna swayed along to the music the marching band played and he even twirled her around once which made her laugh. 

Ben and Mal walk up onto the platform that's in front of where Adam's statue is that morphs into the Beast. There was a big screen behind them that showed Ben and Mal so everyone could see them even if they weren't up front. Fairy Godmother stood in front of the platform with a microphone, telling Mal to stay up on the platform when she went to step down. 

Mal furrows her eyebrows, pointing at the place she stood. "Stay here?"

Fairy Godmother smiles and nods. "Yes."

Mal nodded and stay put beside Ben who was waving at everyone. He wrapped an arm around Mal's shoulders and Mal smiled, joining him on waving at everyone as the marching band continued to play upbeat music. When the marching band was done playing Fairy Godmother checks the microphone to make sure it was on. "Bippity-Boppity, one, two, one two."

Fairy Godmother looks at everyone. "Can everybody hear me?"

Everyone cheered in response. "Ben." Fairy Godmother handed the microphone off to him and stepped off to the side.