[7]

Dream froze, his first instinct was to shrug.

George began to cry, dream simply didn't know how to react. He reached a hand out and put it on georges shoulder, george fell into the touch and began to cry into dream.

"are you okay?" dream asked, he knew the answer already.
"no! i'm not okay"
"do you want to talk about it?"
george pulled away and wiped his eyes looking down at dream. He nodded, dream smiled
"i've had dreams of us for years now, intimate ones, comfortable ones, even hurtful ones. I dreamt about waiting in the rain for you and i've dreamt of you cleaning me up after a fight. The worst dream i have is of me dying, i fell from the sky and crashed to the ground and there you were, telling me it was okay to go"
Dream himself began to tear up
"I just don't understand anything right now, can you please just explain" George frowned

Clay sighed and shifted his position, he pulled his phone from the side and scrolled through his camera roll.

He picked out a picture of him and the old george, the phone was propped on the floor obviously it had a time set, dream was stood behind george with his arms around him.

"You're the reincarnation of my dead boyfriend" dream chuckled scrolling through photos
"what" george was shocked with disbelief
"you're right, they aren't dreams. They're memories"
"nono that can't make sense"
"why? i know it's a lot to handle"

George undid the buttons of his shirt showing a deep scar over his chest

"i was in a coma for eight years, it's all coming back"
"what" dream chuckled
"i think my dads lied to us"

Dream pulled his phone out and called bad

"get here right fucking now" a small oh no left bads voice on the other line before dream hung up the call.