[36]

[The Departure - Max Richter] (extended pref)

"Ranboo!" Tubbo cried out looking around the forest, his friend was no where to be seen. He hated being away from him even just for a second, itd especially gotten worse since his mother went missing. They'd always been inseparable so it was peculiar for him to just disappear, well, he mayn't of disappeared yet to tubbo that's what it felt like. One second here was there and the next he wasn't, now it'd been 18 hours and tubbo still couldn't find him.

Tubbo found himself sat in his treehouse, where he'd once lived with his mother and friend.

He let out a sigh watching his breath swirl in the cold air, he pulled a fur blanket over himself and began to cry.

-

"Nick, you're taking forever" Alex rolled his eyes opening the door, the almost dropped upon seeing the figures infront of him.

Karl was stood with sapnap in his arms as sapnap sobbed into his chest clutching at his hoodie

"You- you're dead- we saw your body!" Alex yelled

"I am dead, that's right" Karl frowned
"Then how are you here!" Alex exclaimed staring in disbelief

"Because it's simply me from the past, i've time jumped"

"oh" alex sighed, sadness was present despite his despise for karl.

"alex pleas-"

"no karl! i don't want to hear it- me and sapnap have just started to feel okay and now you're back tearing it all down- do you know how many times i've woke up to him crying? how many nightmares i've had to comfort him over" Alex yelled, the sadness turned to anger

"Alex just calm down! I'm only here to warn you"

"Of what" he sneered

"Somethings coming- something big"

"pfft, bullshit"

"You need to get out of here"

"why would i listen to you Mr i lied to my boyfriend for 6 decades"

"because, whether you both like it or not i freaking cared about you both! I got caught up in some bad things but that doesn't mean i didn't care"

"Then why'd you take your life then? seems to me like you couldn't face the consequences"

"If i didn't something much more worse would have"

"and what would that be"

"heartbreak, you idiot" karl finally broke down.

-

Dream and George sat on top of the tallest tree in the reserve, looking out across the tree tops, higher than the birds and the critters down below.

Their hands interlocked as they giggled like stupid teenagers in love, the sun lighting up the sky in deep purples and pinks.

George brought dreams hand to his and kissed it gently looking up to his face, dream smiled down at him cupping his face. He brushed a thumb gently over his cheek as george nuzzled into the touch.

"I couldn't of asked for a better forever" Dream chuckled as he felt George place his hand on top of his.

"i don't know what life would've been like if you hadn't come along dream"

"would've been rather boring"

"well there certainly wouldn't have been any... vampires" he chuckled releasing dreams hand and staring back out to the horizon

"something about tonight feels off" dream frowned

"that's suddenl" george turned back to him now noticing his worried expression

"it just came on suddenly- i cant put my finger on what's wrong though"

"i'm sure it's nothing"

"no george, somethings definitely wrong i can feel it"

"do you wanna go home?"

"that would be best"

"alright then, but dream-"

"hm?" dream looked up to him their eyes meeting, a pitiful frown on georges face

"i really do love you, i don't feel as if i say it often enough"

"you don't need to say it george, i know you do"

"well i love you dream"

"i love you too george" Dream kissed georges hand before climbing down the tree.

-

A/N

what's going on ? o_o

also i went to the place this story takes place in, pffft defo didn't go out of my way just for it but shhh

i saw some green parakeets
LOOK

i saw some green parakeets LOOK

i posted more on my twitter since it won't let me show them all here so if you wanna check them out it's @murphiecos

I LOVE U GUYS !!!!