[34]

[Cigarette Day dreams - Cage The Elephant (slowed)]

Dream held george closer to him kissing his head, the air today felt thick. Almost as if the atmosphere it's self was feeling glum and down.

The day had already started to feel melancholy and it had barely started, after all he'd only recently opened his eyes. Today he was feeling Dolorous, possibly due to the stress and immense pressure of the night before, he could already feel a headache brewing in his temples. He felt desolate, dispirited.

These periods of emotions always were the worst, he pulled himself away from george tucking the blanket over him to make sure he was warm.

He ran his hands through his draw taking the thickest pre-rolled joint he could feel. He grabbed a lighter and made his way to the balcony.

Dream did his usual, slid his back against the wall eventually finding himself sat looking out over the town. It was nothing special, messily, pathetic even.

Every thought that brewed today seemed to be negative, possibly stemming from the negativity plaguing his life.

After all; within just two weeks he'd had to murder someone he looked up to, lost a close friend (puffy) she still hadn't returned, saw his boyfriend after he was tortured, almost lost his best friend in a car accident after a nasty argument and so many more awful incidents.

Sometimes he questioned his existence, not often, yet when he did it was awful thoughts.

He lit the joint and brought it to his lips inhaling, the warmth filling his throat, the classic taste of what he could only describe as similar to a bitter tea bag. He found the taste satisfying, the smell in its self was captivating.

It was late, as per usual, it must've been around 8pm. His and Georges sleep schedules were appalling.

"Hey baby" George stood in the doorway, dream turned, he was so distracted he didn't notice his presence
"Hello love" Dream signalled for george to sit beside him and he did, George was in a big hoodie, grey above the knee shorts and his hair was messily ruffled to the side.

He sat placing his head on dreams shoulder.
"Our lives are pretty shit aren't they" George observed looking out to the town
"I suppose it could be worse"
"It isn't brilliant"
"Honestly George, i couldn't care how awful my life is, because surely as long as you're by my side it can't be that bad"
"I don't want to lose you dream"
"I'm not going anywhere"
"I know, just wanted to point that out"
"i appreciate it"
"Dream i need to tell you something, you can't be mad"
Dream looked down at him, feeling confused, usually sentences like that didn't end well
"What's up"
"I remembered everything"
"What- since when?"
"I've known for about three days"
"Did it just come back or-"
"I don't know, something just clicked and everything pieced together"
"George- this is amazing!" dream exclaimed, finally a hint of hope, something that felt promising after so long.

He cast the joint aside and stood, he pulled george up holding him tight.
"Can we go feed the ducks, it is a thursday"
"It's super late love- the parks going to be closed"
"we can jump the fence" george shrugged casually
"i'll get ready"

Dream pulled a hoodie over his bare chest and then slid on grey sweats, george wore a sweater with a collar as well as black jeans, much more formal than dream was.

They left the apartment, deciding on getting a bus.

The outside was cold, dark and damp. They stood beneath the dimly lit bus stop, hands interlocked whilst georges head rested on dreams shoulder.

The hum of the bus approaching sounded, dream smiled at george letting him get on.

A/N

remember to eat, hydrate and to never stop being yourself
i'm so proud of you <333

also i have a new story out !!

it's called Approbation !!
personally i think it's gonna be super good

It's DreamNotFound - Karlnapity
also the sleepybois are very big parts of the story

i hope u all like it

remember to follow me !! thank u so much for 1.01K <333