[14]

Dream and george finished their food, the tv quietly played a movie neither of them were paying attention to.

George was cuddled against dreams side whilst dream was sat upright with his face resting on his hand.
"We woke up really late today" Dream said rubbing his eye
"mhm"
"it's six pm now"
"cool"
"what's the matter?" dream shifted looking down at george
"tired"
"there's no way you're tired, we slept for atleast thirteen hours"
"just sleepy" george yawned
"come on let's go out"
"i don't wanna, i just said i'm sleepy"
"and i didn't ask, get up" dream stood causing george to fall, george groaned and shifted on the sofa so he was comfortable in the position he was laying in

"not on my watch" dream giggled as he picked george up throwing him over his shoulder.
"CLAY PUT ME DOWN" he yelled playfully hitting dreams back as he hung upside down
"Stop being so lazy, get dressed" Dream laughed continuing to hold him over his shoulder
"we aren't going anywhere, put me down i feel sickkk" george whined
Dream rolled his eyes and threw george onto the sofa
"put a suit or something on"
"why" george rubbed his stomach feeling queasy from being hung upside down for so long
"just do it"
"no"
"now george" Dream raised an eyebrow looking down at george, george let out a nervous laugh as he shifted and stood rushing to the bedroom

Dream walked in after not long, George was adjusting a belt over the tight fit trousers that captured his curves well, he wore a white shirt, a blue blazer and blue tie.

"I see that you listened" A smile grew on dreams face, george nodded.

Dream grabbed some clothing from the closet and began getting changed keeping eye contact with george the entire time. As he slid the trousers up his legs he noticed how george bit his lip, Dream maintained the eye contact. He began to button up the black shirt leaving the top two buttons undone, He tucked the shirt into his trousers and tightened his belt.

He smirked looking away from george as he put a V neck black suit vest on.

He approached george lifting his chin with his finger, "you look good in a suit george"
george let out a nervous chuckle "thanks.. dream" he smiled trying to hide his face

"Sapnap, Karl and Quackity are going to meet us there, Ranboo's teleporting them there"
"You still haven't told me where we're even going"
"You'll find out soon enough"
Dream grabbed georges hand and lead him out of the house taking him down the elevator to his car, he opened the door allowing george to get in shutting it before getting into the drivers seat.

He fastened his belt as george did the same, george left a hand rest on dreams thigh, dream lifted it planting a gentle kiss on it before placing georges hand back where it was slightly higher up, causing a blush to take georges face whole.

He started the car and rolled the windows down slightly, He took a cigarette and lit it letting it hang loosely from his mouth as he pulled onto the road.

George fiddled with the radio, it was on a low volume. 'This is what you came for' by calvin harris hummed against the speakers.

"i fucking love this song" george beamed turning the volume up

The volume was now at a point to where it vibrated the car beneath them, dream glanced to george for a second noticing him dance and quietly sing the words.

George raised his arms and moved his hips against the seat, his window was completely down so the air was hitting him quickly causing his hair to blow back, the sky behind them was darkened, a sweet mix of purples and pinks fading into deep blues and blacks.

Dream stopped at some lights, took his chance and lunged to george interlocking his lips with his. Dream slipped his tongue in accidentally but george wasn't complaining he ran his hands through dreams hair pulling him closer.

A loud beep from the car behind startled them and they broke apart laughing before dream realised it was a green light, he took off focusing back on the road, eventually he pulled up along a coastal area.

He pulled into a parking lot, rushing to georges side of the car opening his door.
"You don't have to do that everytime" george laughed getting out and shutting the door behind him
"Chivalry is my charm" dream pressed the lock on the car and it beeped signalling it was locked
"hm, so you say" george giggled.

Stood by a large black building with red lights was three men. George and dream approached, "oh shit george you've changed so much" alex laughed reaching a hand to shake georges, hesitantly george accepted the hand but exchanged a confused glance with dream unknowing who the man was.
"Yeah" he let out a small 'haha' before turning to the face he recognised, sapnap.

George was stood slightly behind dream, possibly because dream made him feel safe.

Karl was dressed in a black suit, a black tie. Alex was wearing a black button up shirt, no blazer or vest, and tight fit black jeans with a gucci belt, Sapnap was wearing a white shirt with a black V neck vest, slim fit trousers. His mullet had grown out, his hair on top was slightly longer covering his left eye, he bit on his bottom lip pulling back on his lip piercing as he grabbed alex and karls hands as if he was showing some sort of property.

"Who's ready to spend some cash" Alex laughed rubbing his hands together
"Me, i'm about to be so sick at poker" Sapnap beamed
"So george, it's a casino" dream smiled wrapping his arm around georges shoulder pulling him close to him before they began walking
"i suck at card games"
"there a bar"
"you can find me there" george giggled

A/N

casino chapters due :]

i'm hyped for this, it's gonna be.... interesting.

:]

sorry for the slow updates i had an essay today so wanted to focus on that! more updates tonight

any theories?