[20]

"How the hell did you even get into the U.k.-" dream froze, george looked up at dream feeling confused at the situation.

"Dream, george i know we've had our differences but this is serious, i need your help" The person pleaded
"Like hell am i helping you- neither is george"
"George cmon, don't let him speak for you- help me out here!"

George opened his mouth to speak but quickly closed it, "he doesn't wanna talk to you, find somebody else to do your dirty work"
"It's not just something that affects me- i'm old as hell now i cant be fighting- fuckin look at me"
"What do you want" dream rolled his eyes crossing his arms as george stood behind him
"Technoblade; he's after your friends"
"What? how do i know you're not lying"
"He captured Sapnap and Karl"
"Bullshit"
"I'm being serious!"
"What about alex?"
"Who?"

"Fuck sake, how do i know you're not working for him, you hate us why would try to help"
"because i want to change dream"
"change- pfft you're a manipulative bastard- for all i know you could be lying to get us killed"
"please, he's going after puffy, tubbo and ranboo next. i cant let him hurt my son, i won't let myself lose him again"
"schlatt, i don't know how to expect me to trust you"
"i trust him" george looked up at dream
"george- cmon you don't understand how many times this guy beat the shit out of you"
"Precisely, i don't remember, dream he's saying our friends are in danger- what if something was actually happening and we were too paranoid to do anything"
"george-"
"stop speaking for me dream! i might not remember anything but i'm not brain dead!" George huffed crossing his arms

"Just please, i have a portal not too far into the woods, portal jump with me and it'll take us outside of puffys treehouse" Schlatt sighed.

He'd grown old, now in his late 60's, his hair had began to grey aswell as his mutton chops being a thick grey. He had a large scar across his side, caused by george many years ago.

"Let me talk to george first- he doesn't know what he's saying" dream grabbed georges wrist, george pulled away
"stop speaking for me! i'm not a child"

Schlatt began walking and george followed, dream looked from the woods back to his boyfriend and enemy walking further into the woods towards the portal, he groaned and made a jog to catch up.

They got to the portal, it glowed purple; schlatt jumped in

Dream grabbed georges arm
"Dream- seriously you're taking the piss!"
dream shook his head and brought his lips to georges planting a kiss
"if something happens i don't want to make the same mistake i've made before and lose you without kissing you one last time"

George wrapped his arms around dream, "i know you're scared love but i'm my own person, i can make my own decisions"
"i cant lose you again george"
"and you won't, i promise" george raised his pinkie and dream took it.

George stood by the portal and fell back with a salute and smile

Dream held his breath and jumped into the portal

A/N

Is schlatt being honest?

Should they have trusted him?

Why is techno so angry still after so many years?

also

the fic after this

Guitarist George au,

Dream visits a bar daily just to see the cute guitarist and listen to him sing despite not having the confidence to ask him out.

will be very wholesome and will contain Karlnapity and skephalo :]
will also have the sleepybois as very prominent members