[11]

Sapnap pulled himself into his car and began driving, he had told karl he was going to the store when in reality he was going to confront an issue that had been going on for years.

After driving for some time he pulled into the parking lot of a small apartment complex near the coast of florida. He got out of his car shutting the door with a slam and locking it, he walked up and knocked on number 12.

The door swing open, alex stood shocked, he quickly tried to shut it but sapnap stuck his foot in the door and barged in.

Alex was mid form- So he had fluffy ears on top of his head, his eyes were glistening yellow whilst a tail hung loosely on the back of him.

"i'll take it you found the messages" he chuckled nervously obviously intimidated by sapnap
Sapnap nodded
"Well- what are you here to do? Kill me?"
"You wish" Sapnap snickered sitting down on a plastic chair in the corner of the room.

The apartment was measly, little to no decoration, it had a weird smell to it and takeaway boxed piled by the pile of dishes in the sink.

"What do you want then" Alex sighed leaning against a wall
"to make a compromise since you can't keep your hands off of my karl"
"what's the compromise"
"we share karl"
"that makes no sense"
"like we're polyamorous just nothing between you and me i guess"
"sounds kinda weird" quackity laughed
"shut up! i'm just in a position where i'm sick of arguing and i don't want to lose him, i'd rather compromise than not have him at all"
"so do we have to do anything gay?"
"no that's gross, just you and karl and me and karl"
"this is probably the weirdest thing i've ever done but sure, saves sneaking around all the time"

The two went back to sapnaps home, they discussed it with karl who was hesitant with the idea at first but eased in. They set some boundaries and went from there, that night all sleeping in sapnaps queen sized bed.

Alex and karl were cuddled whilst sapnap was practically on the edge of the bed alone, having regrets. He felt a hand reach out and interlocked his hand with it knowing it was karls, he planted a kiss on his hand. It sucked, but he'd rather this than not having karl at all.

-

Dream draped across the couch, he was half asleep. George entered the room from the bathroom and stood over dream, he gently nudged him "move i want cuddled" george mumbled
Dream groaned and shifted towards the back of the sofa more and george crawled in, the positioning was close to prevent one another falling off.

Dream wrapped his arms around george tightly and began to kiss the back of his neck, causing butterfly induced giggled to come from george.
"clayyyy" he dragged his name out
dream continued to do so however, he ran his cold hand up the back of georges spine causing georges body to jolt slightly at the touch leaving his ass pressed firmly against dreams dick.

George attempted to move as a hot blush grew over his face, yet dream pulled him back holding him tightly in his position.

"is this okay?" dream mumbled against georges neck
"mhm"
"does it make you flustered" dream whisperer into georges ear
"y-yeah"
"hm, good" dream smirked making a slightly thrust movement pushing his dick more against georges arse.

He laid back down and rubbed his hand up and down georges side as he drifted into the comfortable feeling of having george so close to him after so long.

A/N

hey cuties

Karlnapity sorta?

What do you thinks gonna happen with karlnapity?

what about spifey

also dnf

and what the fuck were george and dream on in georges alt stream yesterday like are they good lmaoaoao