[23]

[Not Today - Twenty One pilots ]
[Would recommend listening]

"Dream!" Ranboo yelled running up to him
Tubbos face however dropped, "dream- where's my mom-" Tubbo looked among the group
"She wasn't there, i'm sorry kid, i searched the entire place and didn't see her" Dream frowned as he held george tighter.

"What do you mean she wasn't there?" Tubbo looked as if he was about to cry, ranboo pulled him into a hug. "i'm sure she's alright tubbo, okay?" he reassured as he held his friend

"we need to get george and alex home, they're really hurt. Ranboo could you make a portal?" Dream asked
ranboo nodded, he did a movement with his hands and made a purple portal in a tree

"it should take you inside your apartment, i can make another one after you're through for sapnap, alex and karl" Ranboo smiled
"thank you" dream jumped through the portal holding george, surely enough he was right, they were in their bedroom.

Dream placed george down on the bed and rolled him onto his stomach to see his back, it wasn't a pretty sight. After all it was hacked at with an axe. The portal was now gone, he breathed a sigh of relief.

He went to the bathroom and took some bandages, hydrogen peroxide and a cloth and walked back to the bed, for once he was glad george was out cold, he knew he wouldn't feel it but surely it wasn't nice for anyone.

He cleaned up the wounds and carefully wrapped the bandages around his back and over his stomach. He finished and flipped george onto his back. Dream looked down at him with a frown, he felt partially guilty for it. If he would've been there, if he would've stuck by george and not let him go off on his own.

He bit his lip and walked into the living room, he lifted up a floorboard and took a small box out, he looked around.

He opened the box looking at the contents inside

He took three items out
a bright orange potion
a crossbow
and another item

He slid the box back beneath the floorboards and walked to the bedroom, he grabbed a long black coat and grabbed a belt wrapping it over his shoulder, he attached the crossbow to the back and the potion on the front.

He grabbed short fingerless gloves they were black and leather, he slid them over his hands.

Dream took a pen and wrote a letter

he left it on the bedside table.

He messaged ranboo

[Dream; The plan starts now]

and not even a minute later a portal appeared, dream bent down and kissed george gently before jumping into the portal.