[28]

George and dream eventually made it back to their apartment. George hadn't left dreams side once, they were practically attached.

"I just need to go toilet, i won't be long, get ready for bed alright?" dream smiled, he let go of george and made his way to the bathroom.

George froze watching as dream walked in locking the door, he heard a noise outside causing him to jump.

he's not really dead
he's going to kill me
i'm dead

georges breathing grew faster, his knees shook and his hands trembled. He was petrified, scared-stiff even. Nervous that a single movement would cost his life, his paranoia getting the better of him.

The door unlocked and dream walked out with a smile, yet his eyebrow rose upon his eyes hitting the seemingly anxious george.

"I was gone for less than three minutes love-" dream chuckled, yet soon stopped when george didn't return the reaction. Dream shook his head walking over to george pulling him right into a hug.

"See i'm okay, you're okay- we're both fine" Dream smiled running his fingers through the shorter hairs on the back of Georges head
" i know" george mumbled against the thin cotton of dreams shirt, the soft scent of cologne trailing through his nose, it seemed musky yet sweet, a peculiar blend. Almost spring-y like the scent of a field in early may yet nose scratching like clary sage.

"How about we put a movie on, bring the duvet in from the bedroom and some pillows, cuddle up on the sofa and just relax tonight?" Dream pulled george away looking down at him for approval, george bit his lower lip pulling it in, his eyes diverted to the left then back up to dream.

"that would be really nice dream"
Dream smiled, he tilted his head slightly and planted a kiss on georges nose. He picked him up and threw him onto the couch before raising a finger telling him to wait before hurrying off into the bedroom.

Dream soon came out with a pair of sweats, he threw them at george and ran back to the bedroom.

George shook his head giggling as he got changed, the took his shirt and jeans off throwing them aside before putting on the grey sweats dream had given to him.

He looked down at the bandages over his body, cuts tended to heal pretty quickly, despite it only being a few days the cuts on his back had turned to deep scars, they were rigged and bumped. They seemed like harsh waves on the ocean the way some of the scars rode up and down, they would never be flat again. He could've been mistaken for a burn victim at a glance before looking again noticing the severity of the scars.

George looked down at his shirt and hesitated, he decided against it just leaving himself in his bandages. Dream came back in with the duvet and threw it over george. He then threw a pillow at his head, "dream!" he cried out not expecting the action, dream jumped over the arm of the couch. He got underneath the duvet and pulled george quickly towards him, with his left hand he took the remote control and scrolled through the different sections on netflix

"oh- put that one on!" george exclaimed, dreams scrolled back to the movie he skimmed past
"how to be single-?" dream chuckled
"yeah! i love this film- rebel wilson is so good" george smiled looking to dream, dream shook his head, "you're such an idiot" He put the movie on and ran his hands through georges hair as it played.

It didn't take long for dream to fall asleep, snoring heavily, after all this was the first time he'd gotten to rest properly in days. George looked up and rested his head on dreams shoulder just observing him, he planted a gentle kiss on dreams cheek, he moved his head to dreams heart and listened to it.

His heart seemed to skip beats and was beating fast, george didn't panic he knew this was normal for vampires, george turned his head and kissed dreams chest before easing back into the cuddle and watching the movie

A/N

go

drink

some

water

and eat please !! you deserve it, you're all so wonderful and amazing and i think that you're just the best !! never stop being yourself; you're the best you that there is and i love you so so so much <3

stay safe, you're so kind and that's the least interesting thing about you <3

(hope ur enjoying the story btw :p <3)