Don't Cause Another Breakup

a/n:

since mas madalas mag top rank yung story sa #aragalang kesa alyden oof hahahahahahhaa 

-

"Keep it for me."

"Huh bakit?"

"I don't plan on spending it."

"Okay, just tell me if you want it back." Nicko said as he put Alyssa's debit card on his wallet. They just got home from the bank, Alyssa finally got her ATM card, her savings couldn't fit under her bed anymore. They were not allowed to go in banks alone that's why her brother Nicko was with her. "Sunduin mo na si Den?" Alyssa nodded. "Ba't 'di mo man lang sinama dito?"

"Next time... ayokong isama siya sa bangko." Alyssa said. Her brother's forehead creased. "Mahaba pila, maiinip lang siya." Dennise's mom died in a bank, she wasn't sure if it traumatized her, Alyssa didn't wanna know. She didn't want to tell her brother about it so she made an excuse instead. "I'll go ahead." paalam niya. Nicko tapped her shoulder.

"Congrats." Nicko said with a grin on his face. Alyssa smiled in response.

"Oh you're here?" Jus was surprised at her sister who came unannounced in their old home. Dennise didn't answer but she looked like she was suppressing a smile and just walked straight to her room. Jus raised her brows in confusion then sighed after hearing a squeal. "Right. Here we go again."

-

"Ano 'to?"

The three of them, Alyssa, Dennise, and Sheila, turned to look at the person they'd been waiting for, Vic. There was not much to see in Alyssa and Sheila's expression but Dennise was looking daggers at her. How could she not? She'd been sitting here with the two who used to be inlove with each other and had been talking about the past to figure out how they'd talk to Vic. Though Alyssa assured her and even brought her with her, Dennise couldn't help it, she laced her hand through Alyssa's hand the whole time. Also, she found out that Vic was the one who thought of having her and Gretchen act as if they were dating to make Alyssa 'jealous' and divert her fangirls' attention from their stolen picture at the gym when in fact it was Vic's way to keep Alyssa's attention away from Sheila.

"We'll talk." Sheila said. Sheila called Vic but she didn't inform her Alyssa would be with them.

"I agreed, but not with them." Vic said. "We have nothing to talk about." she said, not even looking at the two.

"Oh, we surely have." Dennise said and her tone seemed like she was ready to slap Vic anytime now, Alyssa squeezed her hand lightly to keep her to her seat.

"Please listen to us Vic." Alyssa said calmly. Vic hissed hearing her voice.

"Let's talk somewhere else Sheila." Vic said.

"We already talked a lot of times but nothing happened." Sheila said. "Don't be stubborn and sit, or this may be the last time I'll ever talk to you again."

Vic stood still, containing her annoyance and was deciding whether to sit or not. She wanted to talk to Sheila but not like this.

Sheila offered the seat next to her. Vic didn't say anything and just sat. She sat beside Sheila, Alyssa across her and Dennise beside Alyssa.

"Sheila never cheated on you." Alyssa broke the silence. Not a great thing to say to start a conversation but Alyssa wanted to go straight to the point.