Paper Planes

A/n:

alright, this is not the last chapterrrr

you might wanna read the prologue and the chapter before this before reading this hahah

the following scenes are going to be nonlinear, walang malilito sana

more flashback scenes 

Ruel is Alyssa's father

Auntie Jane is Alyssa's aunt, her mom's sister

hope you enjoy reading!

-

I was told that when I cry, there's barely a sound. Like even if tears were falling down from my eyes, I still tried so hard to resist it.

But right now, my silent crying echoed in the whole church. Or maybe they were lying. Or maybe this time, I wasn't trying to resist.

I hoped no one else was here. After I talked to Auntie Jane and Dad, I suddenly had nowhere else to go.

No one probably visited Gesu at this hour.

There, I let all my tears out.

Tears continued to fall down from my eyes, but this time, it didn't reach the floor.

Or maybe because I could barely see it.

I adjusted my vision and saw something in front of me.

"Paliparin mo, kasama ng bigat na nararamdaman mo."

A familiar voice spoke, the voice I always wanted to hear, but not this time.

Suddenly I wasn't alone on the pew anymore. I wiped my tears but it didn't stop from falling.

Then I finally saw what it was, a paper plane.

I looked up to see her. "Den." I called her, on her hand was the paper plane.

"Don't wet it too much with your tears, I've been keeping that for almost a decade now." Dennise said without looking at me.

There, I remembered it, a part of a memory I forced myself to forget.

In the hospital chapel, when I heard a sob. It was so loud I could barely hear my own crying.

There I saw the girl who was crying her heart out.

That day, when I first met Dennise.

Who was crying for the same reason as mine.

"Y-you." I could barely say as I remembered the first time I actually met her.