Chapter 2

We walk towards the house. As I'm about to knock on the door, Caroline rips the doorknob off the hinges. "Caroline!" I scold. "What," she says like she is completely innocent. "This is to get Bonnie and Damon back so, extreme measures are necessary." I sigh as I push open the door slowly.

There is a man sitting on a couch. He has grey hair and looks like he is in his sixties. He stands up and looks shocked. I mean I don't blame him, two people just broke into his house. "I know what this may look like but please let me explain," I say. But before I can let out another word the man raises his hand, and Caroline drops to her knees and starts groaning in pain.

"Please stop, we just need your help," I say. "You break into my house and have the nerve to ask for help." The man half laughs. "Please stop, we just want to help our friends," I say desperately. He finally stops. Thank god. Caroline releases her hands from her head. I put my arm in front of her ignitioning that she shouldn't retaliate.

...

We tell him why we are here. That are friends bonnie and Damon are gone and we were hoping that he could help us get them back. He told us he Gemini coven leader and he said his name is Joshua Parker. Parker thought for a second. "Wait Parker as in Liv and Luke?" "Yes, do you know them?"Joshua says. "Yeah, liv and luke go are college." I notion to me and Caroline.

Joshua's POV

"Excuse me for a second," I say and walk out of the room. I always had a connection to the prison world's sense I put my abomination of son in his own personal hell. I could see what happening in the prison at times it just took a lot of magic. I decided to do the spell. "Spiritus in mundo clamarem tota die ad inferior" I chanted. After a couple of seconds, I finally saw flashes of a ravened hair boy and a girl with short brown hair. I could hear their conversation. "Were never getting out of here Damon." The girl says. "You're a badass bennet witch, don't give up hope now." The raven-haired boy says. I pull out of the spell and notice blood dripping from my nose. My thoughts are too distracted to care. What a Bennett witch, if kai finds out where they are he will eventually escape. Thoughts churning in my head. I have to help them, I thought. I grab the ascendant I had hidden and the vial of Benett blood I had.

Grace's POV

Joshua had left the room so I was left sitting on the couch with caroline. "You think he could help us," Caroline says. I shrug "I don't know maybe, he is post to be Gemini coven leader, or whatever that means"

I decide to get up and look around because I was bored. I was walking around until I stumbled upon something. It looked like a picture, it was underneath the couch so I picked it up and looked at it. It was a boy and a girl, I'm assuming they were siblings because of their resemblance. They both had deep dark brown hair and had matching red Christmas sweaters on. They were grinning ear to ear. I couldn't help but smile. Elena and I always loved Christmas we use to always sneak a peek at our Christmas presents on Christmas Eve.

 Elena and I always loved Christmas we use to always sneak a peek at our Christmas presents on Christmas Eve