Epilogue

I look in the mirror and softly curse at myself.

"I can't do this."

"What?!" Caroline comes out from behind me and places a hand on my shoulder. "You're doing this it will all be okay. It's just pre-wedding jitters."

I look back at her and nod softly.

I was so nervous to go out in front of everyone, being the center of attention was never my strong suit. But I love Kai, and I would love to get married to him. I want to be able to be with him forever and wake up next to him every morning. Although I already do that, to know that it's forever is especially important to me.

Caroline grabs a rose-colored blush to finish up my makeup. She presses the soft makeup brush against my cheeks.

As she finishes she sighs. "Okay, we're almost done. Now you have to put your dress on." She exits the vicinity to give me a bit of privacy.

I sigh getting up. I admire my freshly done hair. It was styled up in a fancy bun and two-strand of my hair were neatly curled at the sides.

My dress was a rosy pink color to coordinate with my wedding theme. At the top of the dress, it is a tight-lined top with flowers that lay on the waist part. The bottom part of the dress reached the floor and has ruffles with multiple thin layers over the ruffles.

It was quite big so I struggled for a moment to get my feet through the giant dress but after about four minutes I managed to get the dress up

"Can one of you guys please help me sip this up?" I shout out and Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, and Jo come into the room with me.

"Oh my god, Grace!" I hear Caroline exclaim. I turn around to see them all gawking at the sight of my dress.

"You look like a princess," Jo says.

"Absolutely gorgeous," my sister smiles.

"Yeah because I helped pick it out," Caroline notes and I just roll my eyes with a smile.

"I'm flattered guys but can one of you please help me sip this up," I laugh slightly turning around.

"Oh, right," I hear Bonnie say.

I feel her pull the sipper up and then pat my shoulder softly. "You look beautiful by the way."

I smiled looking at the long mirror in front of me. I'll have to admit Caroline did help a lot. If she didn't go to all those wedding dress stores with me I don't think I would have been able to pick a dress like this one. I'm too indecisive to pick.

It was truly the most beautiful thing I have ever put on.

I feel tears start to build up in my eyes. The moment I have been waiting for my entire life. With a man who has my entire heart with him.

"Are you okay?" I hear Elena's voice bringing me back to the present.

I turn back to look at her. "Yes, I'm fine just "pre-wedding jitters," I sigh repeating Caroline's words.