Chapter 27

My eyes open slowly as the light shines through the curtains. I groan snuggling deeper into Kai's chest. I moment later I hear his yawn which makes me smile.

I look up and see his beautiful face. He always looked so good even if he had just woken up.

"Hi," he smiles his voice full of sleep.

"Hi," I say softly before placing a soft kiss on his lips.

He pulls me over him so that I can be above him. I bite my lip before looking at the clock on my nightstand.

It was only nine o'clock.

Even though no one but Kai and I were in this dorm room. That doesn't mean no one will show up.

I look back at him and he devours my lips with his.

I take a moment to enjoy our kiss before pulling away.

"Kai, we should probably get dressed," I suggest.

"Mmhm," he hums in response, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Kai," I laugh, "I share a dorm with three other people."

He rolls his eyes. "Why don't you have a dorm to yourself?"

"Because I never needed one."

"Until now?" He smirks.

I laugh rolling over. I get off my bed and walk over to my nightstand. I start to put on my clothes and notice Kai staring at me.

"Hey," I call out, "keep your eyes to yourself," I joke and he laughs turning over.

I finish putting a shirt and pants on just as Kai also finishes putting his clothes from last night back on.

I spray some perfume on myself and pick up my phone. Thankfully I wasn't bombarded with messages.

I feel strong familiar arms wrap around my waist and I can't help but feel butterflies swarm around in my stomach.

I loved how peaceful I felt with Kai. Like there wasn't a care in the world.

Suddenly the door opens.

Well, there goes my peace.

I quickly turn around to see who it is and thankfully, it's just Caroline.

"Hey, Caroline," Kai speaks, removing his arms from my waist, laying them on my shoulders, and then around me.

"Hey? What are you doing here?" Her eyebrows twist in confusion.

"Just hanging out with my girlfriend, you?"

"First off this is my dorm, and second of all your hanging out with her in the same clothes as yesterday?"

"Shit," I say under my breath, and Kai chuckles.

I squirm out of his grip walking up to my friend. "Caroline, did you need something?" I ask her.

"Yes, actually. Were throwing Jo a bachelorette party," her eyes lit up as she spoke. Caroline loves organizing things. Especially parties.

"I'm in, what's the plan?"

"Oooh, can I come?" Kai interjects our conversation and Caroline rolls her eyes placing a hand on her forehead.

"No, but you can go help Damon and Stefan plan a bachelor party for Rick."

"Ew," he responds in disgust.

"Well sorry, that's your only option. Cause it's girls' night," Caroline finishes her sentence before pulling me by my arm.