Chapter 10

It has been a week since I saw Bonnie and Damon and I'm starting to get worried they said they'd get me out of here which clearly I overestimated the amount of time that would take.

But thankfully Joshua hasn't shown up but my paranoia still eats at me as the days go on.

I stay sitting up in bed. It has been really boring lately. At least researching wasn't boring... Well, it was but not more boring than doing nothing.

I let my head fall back to my pillow and the door to my room opens.

"Hello," kai says in his normal annoying voice.

"What do you want," I groan sitting back up.

"To spend time with my prison mate," he smiles taking a seat on my bed and I roll my eyes.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?"

"I thought we were friends," he gasps and places a hand on his heart almost as if he was hurt.

I eye him annoyed. "What do you want."

"Why aren't your friends here yet?" He asks.

"I don't know maybe they got caught in some traffic."

"Not funny."

I sigh at my attempt to make a joke in a serious situation because honestly, I didn't really know what to do.

"Just give them time I guess," I say getting up from my bed.

"Hey where are you going?" he asks.

"I can't stay cooped up in this house with you any longer or I'll lose my mind."

"Fine then where are we going."

"We are not going anywhere, I will go and you can stay."

Kai purses his lips into a pout. "Well, that's not really nice."

"Just let me have one day to myself okay," I say walking out.

...

I had stopped at the store to get a swimsuit.

Since technically I was still in college and I hadn't gotten a chance to go to the swimming hole yet I thought it was a great opportunity to go. Especially cause there was no one else here.

Well except kai of course.

Once I finally reach my destination I step out of Damon's Camaro and enjoy the warm may sun.

I wish Elena was here or any of my friends for that matter.

I sit on a bendable beach chair and put some sunglasses on.

...

Kai's POV

I was in the kitchen making food per usual. Grace had left about an hour ago and it was beginning to feel oddly lonely. Like when I was first put in here.

I sigh turning off the stove and go to the fridge and reach for a bottle of Zima.

I take a large sip out of the glass bottle.

I wonder where she is right now. I mean she did say to leave her alone but who would honestly not want me around.

"Hmm. You know what yeah I'm going to go find her," I say aloud.

You know that actually sounded a lot less creepy in my head but who cares.

...

Grace's POV