Chapter 35

After our little incident at the mall, we went to a restaurant and sat down and ate. We just laughed and talked. We wondered what the house would look like tomorrow. I had a lot of anxiety about it. So many questions slamming through my brain like a brick.

What if none of them like it? What if some of them like it? What if they all like it and i have to be in the house with Alice? I've been my own guardian for so long that i don't know what i'm going to do. What if I only like the house and no one else does?

I felt a hand hold my thigh and i looked up in Jacks eyes. He spoke to me through his eyes "are you okay?"

I just nodded and decided i'll tell him when we get home. After dinner, we all went home and watched Fast and Furious.

"I'm going to go shower and lay down. Please make sure you all get rest. we have to go see the house tomorrow. Meeting Alice at 11 in the morning, it's a 2 hour drive. sooo" I said walking up the stairs and heard everyone say 'okay'

Jack followed me upstairs into our room. we both walked in the bathroom and he started the water for me. Feeling it, making sure it was the right temp for me. "Mind if i join you? He asked

"it would be my pleasure." I told him with a smile. He just laughed and started taking his clothes off. I couldn't help but admire him. The way his back muscles flex, the way he runs his hand through his dark brown hair, the way his ears go up when hes smiling. I scan my eyes down his body and i finally look up at meet his eyes. He smirks and walks towards me. I start blushing.

"Like the view, my love?" He says to me and taps my arm signaling me to lift them.

so i obliged and he pulls my hoodie over my head, and unbutton my pants for me and slides them down my legs. he does a spin thing with his hand, so i turn around and he unhooks my bra and i feel his hands come to the front of my body. his hands roaming my from my pantie line up to my breasts and he slightly uses his thumb and index fingers to play with both my nipples making them hard. I lay my head back on this chest and he turns us towards the mirror.

"What are you doing babe?" I say with wide eyes, lifting my head up.

"I Want you to watch me play with you, darling." He says as one hand is still playing with my nipple and the other slides down my stomach and into my panties. I feel his fingers slowly and softly caress my dampened slit. I let out a quiet moan and that makes him put a little more pressure. He starts rubbing my pink nub in circular motion making me moan. I lay my head back on his chest and watch in the mirror as he kisses my neck and rubs me.

I slowly start feeling a pressure start building up in the pit of my stomach. His other hand leaves my nipple and starts pulling down my panties. They drop to the floor and he smirks looking at me in the mirror. He spreads my legs with his foot and brings his other hand to my pussy. He enters a finger. Pushing it slowly in me and out of me while the other rubs my clit. I moan loudly and close my eyes.

"No princess, watch yourself come undone on my fingers." He says in a low seductive voice, nipping my ear lightly.

That earns a moan from me. I open my eyes and watch how my body reacts to him. His finger goes at a faster pace as does his finger that is rubbing circular motions. I feel that sensation building again in my stomach.

"I'm going to cum, jack" I moan out and his fingers slow down.

"Beg me." he said in my ear

"what?" I ask breathlessly. His pace speeds up and i feel it building again

"Beg me to let you cum, Amber." he said with a demanding tone of voice. His speed slowing down again.

"Please let me cum" I say frustrated but it comes out as a begging moan.

He speeds up again and i moan his name loudly and the sensation is there and more powerful than every.

"Say my name" he said in my ear

"oh, fuck. JACK" i moan. i start biting my lower lip.

"No, say my name my sweet love."

"I'm about to cum daddy." i moan and i move one of my hands to feel like length that is hardened at my backside. I bring my hand up and spit on it and bring it back to rub up and down his shaft.

"Good girl." he moans and fastens his pace again making my legs shake and me breathlessly. My hand still giving him a handjob, i start to come undone on his fingers.

"oh my fuck, yes" I moan so loud that the finger comes out of me and in my mouth to suck on as he tries to hush me.

My hand going faster, I feel his member twitch and he moans lowly in my ear sending shivers down my entire body. As i'm giving him a handjob, he's still rubbing my now swollen and sensitive nub. i start feeling my legs shake more and more and we are both a moaning mess. I push his hand away and get on my knees and put his member in my mouth, trying to fit him whole. i bob my head and take my head away, licking up and down his shaft and put it back in my mouth. i moan and it vibrates his dick making him put his hand in my hair.

"Baby, im about to cum." he moans

i pull my head away and slowly pump my hand. "Beg" I say as i spit on the tip.

"Excuse me?" He tries to sound serious but it comes out in a moan/groan,

"Beg me to let you cum." I say while i put his dick back in my mouth and take it out.

"I'm not gonna beg." He says

So, i tease him. i lick the shaft and put only the tip in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it and sucking it. i take it out of my mouth and look up at him through my lashes and put it back down my throat and gagging on it. pull it out and hes looking at me with so much lust and love in his eyes.

"please let me cum." he moans. I do the tip, tongue and suck as my other hand is pumping him. He moans my name, I feel his member twitch and i suck faster and i put the rest of him down my throat as the warm liquid shoots down my throat and i swallow it.

"Holy fuck" is what we both say.

"The shower is going to be so cold." i say and turn it off. "We can shower in the morning."

we both lay in bed, naked and fall asleep cuddling.