Chapter 17

Ambers poV:

"As i lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take."

"As I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take."

*Background noises*

"Can you just shut the hell up already? I was out drinking again, big whoop. Where's my kids?"

"You need to sober up. You're not just drunk. Are you doing drugs again? Answer me, dammit."

"You really think i'm that dumb? Where are my kids?" 

"Yeah, I do. Leave this house now."

"Not without my kids, mother."

"They are not going anywhere with you, you signed custody over remember or are you too coked up to remember?"

My sister comes rushing in as i'm kneeling beside my bed. She kneels beside me and looks at me. We nod and bow our heads. We use one hand to hold each others and the other to pray. 

"As I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I die before I wake, I pray the lord my soul to take."

I jump up and look around for Jack. He wasn't there. I look at the time, it's 4am. I get up out of bed and go downstairs, I hear jack on the phone.

"I'm serious. I'm not going to tell her business but if any of you see this Brody this kid, You send me a text or a call asap. He hurt my girl and I won't let it happen again."

That part made me smile a little. I love this boy, so much. I listen to him describe Brody to whoever he was talking to. 

"Jack, Nash, Cam, Aaron, Hayes, Shawn, Matt, and Taylor. You know how this ends, I'll call you guys sometime tomorrow. We'll talk about everything."

I quietly walk behind jack. I see he's on FaceTime and not a regular call. The guys see me and smirk. Jack isn't paying attention. I yell Boo and he screams like a little girl.

I start cracking up as the guys on the FaceTime do. "That was hilarious." I say in-between breaths. I look up and see jack smiling. 

"I'll talk to you guys later." Then he hangs up. Looks at me, "Shouldn't of done that baby." he smirks.

God, this can't be good. 

Its short i know. But my laptop was broken and i haven't been able to post. So, i got it fixed. I should be updating again tomorrow and more than 3 times a month. SORRY FOR THE DELAY. I promise, the next chapter will be so much better.