chapter 33

After all the groans and complaints from the boys and grace for waking them up, next thing you know all we here is a symphony of cuss words, screams and yelling.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?"

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!"

"HOLY HELL!"

"BLOOODY HELL!"

"IS THIS GLUE?!"

"I THINK IM BLEEDING!"

and then Jacks' and Is' favorite, we hear Sam and Carter fall and bust their asses. 

"OH MY GOD, MY ASS IS ON FIRE." 

Yet, we didn't think about the the oil being in front of the stairs for EVERYBODY else. 

We hear legit just about everybody to the edge of stairs and they ALL slide down besides Grace(She's the smart one). 

I look at Jack with tears in my eyes because i can't stop laughing, snorting and clapping my hands like a damn seal. Jacks already on the ground holding his stomach and crying. It was the best thing ever until i went to walk over to jack and i fell on top of him; that just made jack and i crack up even more than anything. 

Jack and i look up and everybody is standing in front of us with their arms crossed. Hayes and Shawn are soaked with water and flower. Nash and Matt have feathers ALL over them and a feather is sticking up in Nashs hair! Aaron, Taylor, Grace and Johnson are just red all over from running into the plastic wrap and sliding down the stairs. Sam and Carter are like oiled up, looking like they are gonna go model swim trunks. 

We take one look at them and start cracking up so much to where they start laughing too. But after that, they make jack and i go clean it all up. which is fair because we did make that mess. 

We did nothing for the rest of the day. we just sat around watched movies, pulled pranks on each other and just lived the best life we could possibly live. until i got a text from Alice, asking me if I've talked to the group yet cause she found the perfect house for all of us. 

"Hey guys." I said

"Whats up?" Johnson said as everybody eyes focused on me. 

"So, i talked to alice.. and She said she wants me to move with her to a different place, out of town. out of this stat-"

I was interrupted by everybody yelling no.

"I wasn't finished.. but I told her no unless she found a place where we could ALL live. but i also told her if you guys couldn't go, then i wouldn't." i explained them. "So this is me asking if you all could come. She said she found a place for all of us. We can all go see it tomorrow around noon."

"Amber, I can't..." Grace said "WAIT TO SEE THE PLACE."

I blew out a long and hefty breath because i don't wanna leave without any of them. They are family. they were my family when my family was nowhere to be found. So if they don't go like it or can't go, then we are staying here and Alice will have to find an apartment here for herself. 

*** SO SORRY FOR THE LAME ASS UPDATE AND TAKING A LONG ASS TIME. IVE BEEN KILLING MYSELF TO FINALLY BE ABLE TO FIND A WAY TO EDIT. SO HERE I DID AND I WILL UPDATE EVERY DAY THAT IM OFF. IM WORKING 2 JOBS AND GOING TO SCHOOL. BUT I WILL UPDATE OFF MY PHONE AT WORK; IM HOPING MULTIPLE TIMES A WEEK UNTIL I FEEL LIKE IM DOING YALL JUSTICE. BUT MUCH LOVE EVERYBODY. ENJOY THIS!!***(: