chapter 10

** It's been taking me forever to continue this story but I kept help it. I have training to be an EMT and also family problems. BUT, at the end of this chapter there is a surprise. So, read, enjoy and stay tuned!**

Amber's POV:

As we drive to my house, it's silent besides the radio in the background. Jack and i's fingers are intertwined and he's humming with the radio. I look at him and smile. 

"I can feel you looking at me, love." He says which makes me jump a little bit. 

"Sorry, sorry." I tell him quieter than usual.

"Don't be sorry. It's okay. Funny thing is, Whenever you aren't paying attention to me, I look and smile at you. I admire your pure beauty. You're pretty cute." He says smiling

"Oh well, thank you. You're okay, too." I tell him jokingly

We arrive to my house and i tell him to stay in the car since i'm gonna be quick. I unlock my front door and run upstairs to get my clothes. Hmm. what should I wear tomorrow? I grab a pair of light blue jeans with rips and a white shirt that says "vibes". gotta be cute sometimes. I grab my toothbrush and brush. I turn off my bedroom and bathroom light, then run downstairs to the kitchen. I grab a water bottle and go to walk out of the door. I go to open the door to  be pulled back and hear the door slam. 

"Well well well. Looks like little miss princess is trying to leave already." A familiar voice says.

I turn around and see Austin standing there, smirking. 

"What the fuck are you doing in my house?!" i yell

"Might not want to yell. It could reaaaalllllyyyy set me off. You don't want that amber, now do you." he says dragging out the really.

"Get out of my house and leave. You don't have a right to be in here." I tell him sternly. 

"You're so cute when you're mad." he says smiling creepily, walking closer to me. 

"Austin, stay away from me please. Jack is outside. If you promise not to hurt me, I'll call him and tell him to leave so we can talk this out." i tell him

"DO YOU THINK I'M DUMB AMBER?! Don't you dare try to play me like i'm a fool.!" Austin says raising his voice at me making me scared.

"Please Austin. I'll call him and tell him to leave." i tell him, my voice shaking because I'm trying  not to cry.

"call him. now. tell him to leave, NOW AMBER." He yells again. He pulls out a gun and flips it around his finger. 

I start crying more and pull out my phone. I dial Jacks contact. 

"What's taking so long? I wanna go out to dinner. Hurry up babe." He says

"Jack.. I don't feel good. I think I should stay home." I say as i look at Austin holding the gun and looking at me in my eyes.

"Why is your voice shaky? Do you want me to come in? I'll come in, hold on." He says quickly. You can hear him take the keys out of the ignition. 

"No jack. don't. I just need to stay home." i tell him crying. Austin is smirking at me.

"What's going on amber? There's something wrong." Austin pulls his phone out of his pocket and drops it on the floor on accident. "What the fuck was that?" jack says worriedly and curiously. 

"Jack. You need to go.." i say so austin can hear me. Then I whisper "Austin is here and he has a gun. Jack help, please." 

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY AMBER?" Austin yells. "Get off of the fucking phone. NOW." 

I hang up the phone and Austin walks to me and tells me to give it to him. "No." i tell him

"Don't make me hurt you Amber. Give me the fucking phone." he yells

"NO AUSTIN." i yell

That earns me a smack to the ground. I feel a big pain in my head and touch it. I pull my hand down, there's blood. He hit me, with a gun..

Austin takes my phone and smashes in into the ground. "you just thought you were sooo slick. huh?" he laughs

"AUSTIN, fucking leave or i'll kill you right the fuck now." i tell him

That earns me another smack. but instead he smacks me in my face. Above my eyebrow, there's blood. 

I see jack at the sliding door in back of my house. he's coming in quietly but makes a noise. 

Austin goes to turn around but I yell instead. "YOU'RE FUCKING NUTS. YOU'RE A CRAZY PERSON. LEAVE ME ALONE, PLEASE. I won't tell anyone it was you." 

I get another hit. "Will you ever learn to shut your mouth?!" he yells at me. then i see jack right behind Austin. Austin turns around and jack punches him in the face. the gun falls out of Austins hand. Jack quickly grabs it and comes to me. "I'm so sorry it took so long. I had to climb your fence and call the cops." he tells me out of breath. 

"jack watch out!"i yell. he turns his head as Austin comes  at him. Jack holds the gun out. Austin stops dead in his tracks. After what it seems like forever, you can hear the sirens and see the flashing lights. Before anything else happened, I passed out.

**So, I need and would like more characters added to my book. I need one to play Austin's Sister, I need one to play Jack's ex, and i need some to play the Magcon boys, girlfriends. If you would like a part, Tell me which part you would like and why? Also, tell me names and how you would describe yourself as a character.  Please please Try to get a part.**

CONTEST ENDS MARCH 15TH