Chapter 23

Amber's pov

So school is about to go on Winter break. I've caught up in all my classes and needless to say, life is beautiful and great.
Jack and I are still together.
Grace, Jack and I are living together and everything has been so smooth.
On Friday, winter break begins which means all of the guys are coming and stay with us until they have to go back.
We have Shawn, Matt, Jack J, Carter, Hayes, Nash, Aaron, and Taylor staying with us.
Which means that my house will be loaded and my fridge will be empty. But Jack is so excited about it which makes me happy.

We haven't heard from Austin or Brody in a few months so that's good, exciting and a relief. I feel like everything might be falling into place but a part of me still thinks something bad could happen at any moment. But the guys will be here so I don't think anything too bad could happen.

The basement has been made into 4 bedrooms and we have a spare bedroom as well that could fit a couple twin beds. They can switch off or whatever they wanna do. As long as they have fun here.

Grace and Jack J have been talking a lot. I'm pretty sure they like each other. I'm hoping because they would be a cute couple and Grace wouldn't have to third wheel all the time. Actually it's like Jack third wheels sometimes. Hm.

It's Wednesday afternoon; after school. Grace, Jack and I are just watching Christmas movies. The best movie of all time, my favorite is on. THE POLAR EXPRESS. The best movie, hands down.

It's about 6pm when we finally get hungry, so we order some Monicals because their red dressing is the best. Around 6:35 the bell rings, i sing song "pizza is hereeee." I go to the door and nobody is there.
Walk away and the bell rings again. I go and nobody is there.
I yell "you damn kids, Ding Dong Ditch was like 3 years ago. Grow up."
I then laugh because I remember when I played DDD and I ate shit and twisted my ankle. Fun times.
Door bell rings again so I yell for Jack.
"Jack! The door bell has rung 2 times now it's 3, can you go to the door this time?"
Jack pops up from behind me "yeah babe, why are you yelling?"
"I thought you were in the bathroom, sorry." I whisper
"I was, i was blowing it up. Don't go in there for a few hours." He says and winks.
"You little nasty." (In my That So Raven voice)
He goes to the door and nobody is there. This night is not fun anymore.
Jack walks up to me and gives me a kiss on my nose, "just some dumb kids babe, no need to worry."
The door bell rings again, so I stomp up to the door, forcefully open it and I get ready to yell but it's the Pizza man.
"Expecting someone else?" He chuckles.
"Just my pizza." I say with a slight smile.
"2 large pizzas, one pepperoni and one all meat?" He questions
"That's meeee. Got the salad and extra dressing?" I say
"Yes ma'am. Isn't this a lot to eat by yourself, Amber?" He smirks
"I'm not by my... wait how do you know my name?" I ask him.
"I just do. So your total is 26.36."
I give him $35, grab the food and shut the door and lock it.

Weird.
"JACK, GRACE. FOOOOOD IS HERE" I half yell and sing.
Grace comes running down stairs and Jack comes from the basement. They lick their lips when they see me open the food.

Time to dig in like Thanksgiving dinner.

I reach in the bag to grab the extra dressing, there's a note on it.

"Ready or not, here I come."

What the hell?