Chapter 32

5 months later...

All the boys are still here, Grace is here and so is Alice.
Jack and I are doing wonderful, we haven't had any trouble since the whole Brody and Austin bullshit. Got our lives back on track.
We all finished school, finally. Since the guys were already ahead, they got to jump in and finish along with grace, me and jack.
Alice and I are on good terms even though she's trying to make me move away somewhere unknown. I told her I wasn't leaving and if I do then, everybody has to come with.
She said okay but I have to talk to the boys and grace. I don't know where or what to feel or think about leaving this place.

"Baaaaaabeeeee" I heard jack say breaking me out of my thoughts.
"Yes?" I look at him and smile.
"Whatcha thinking about?"
"Oh nothing, just you, your pants off and you know the rest." I say smirking
"Would you rather think about it or put your thoughts to action?" He says teasingly.
"Action baby, action." I wiggle my eyebrows

*SEX*
Jack then crawls on top of me and starts kissing my neck, of course goosebumps all over my body. Then his left hand goes up into my hair and his right hand goes down my body, stopping at the hemline of my tank top. But instead, I flip over and get on top. Still kissing my neck, I straddle him and gently grind on him, while moving my head so we're full on making out now. He grabs my hips and makes me grind harder against him, a little moan comes out of his mouth and of course I smirk at the sound.
His moan is like steam to power my engine. (Lmfao)
I take my tank off and throw it on the side of the bed. He smiles and his eyes widen at the sight of my breasts, he always gets so excited even though he's seen them a loooot a lot. He sits up with me still in his lap and puts his mouth all over my breasts, licking, sucking, biting and blowing on my nipples.

I lean my head back a little and moan. I stop him for a moment so I can get my pj shorts off. He's in boxers which means, I just have to take his dingaling out of that hole. As I do that, I sit back down on kid lap in the same position and just rock my hips. I can feel his member getting harder and harder, so I move my hand and take it out, I lift my hand up to my mouth and spit on it and bring it back down to his member, I gently sit down on it and he moans and grabs my hips so hard, there will be bruises but that's hot so it's okay. I bounce on him as he thrusts into me, I feel my whole body get goosebumps because of how good he feels. I moan his name and run my fingers through the back of his hair.
You all know the rest. (;

After we get done, we go in the bathroom and shower together, Jack loves my hair so he always insist on washing it for me. I let him do it even though sometimes he doesn't rinse out all the condition so I have to redo it. But we get dressed for the day, he's in khaki shorts and a T-shirt, I'm in a yellow sundress that stops mid thigh.
We walk downstairs and realize nobody is here. I turn around and look at Jack,
"What time is it?" I ask him.
He looked at his watch and said "it's 10am."
We look out of the windows in the front to see if everybody's car is here, we look in the back to see if they are all out there. Everybody's here but everybody is still sleeping. How? No clue.

Jack and I make a plan to set boobytraps and prank them when they do wake up.
We put a little bucket of flower mixed with water above Shawn and Hayes room. We put feathers in a bucket with water& a tiny bit of glue above Nashes and Matt's room. We put plastic wrap on the outside of jack J and graces room, also on the outside of Aaron and Taylor's room. And we put olive oil on the ground outside of Sam and Carters room. This is gonna be a blast.
Jack and I have pots in pans in our hands and we start banging them super loud. All we hear is groans from being woken up.

The real fun is about to begin.

IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING A LIFETIME TO MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER. I've had a lot of family problems, work problems and phone problems. But I am going to do better, I promise. I'm going to update 2/3 times on my days off. Which are Wednesday's and Saturday's. I will try to update more than 3 times on those days off.

For all my loyal fans, I do have a few questions.
I'll ask them when I see how many like this!
ENJOY THIS CHAPTER MY BUTTERLFIES🥰