Chapter 5

My alarm went off and we got up for school.
Grace jumped in the shower and did her thing, then left the shower running for me.
After I got out, I went to put on sweat pants and a band tee before I heard Grace yell, "DON'T YOU DARE." I whip around and look at her crazily.
"What do you mean?!" I say loudly.
"You are NOT wearing sweatpants. You need to look cute for today." She said smirking
"But I wanna wear my sweaaaattts" I whine.
"Nope, let's pick out what you're going to wear."
After rummaging through my clothes, she finally picks an outfit.
She picks out somewhat tight black skinny jeans with rips on the legs, with a long sleeve, White v-neck shirt with a black leather jacket. I just slip on my white and black vans and go down stairs to eat breakfast and wait for Grace to get ready.
Finally she comes downstairs and says she's ready. I look at her and realize we're wearing almost the same thing.
"This is why we're best friends!" I told her smiling.
She just nodded her head and told me we better start going.

**gets to school**
Grace and I get out of my car and I realize as we're walking, people keep staring. I have no idea why but I hate it and like it all in one.

"Hey Amber!" An unknown voice said.
Grace and I whip our heads around and see Austin, the schools hottest guy ever. Well he was before jack came here.

"Um hi?" I say but more like question it.
"How are you?" He says walking right next to me and grace.
"I'm alright but I have to go find somebody." I say politely.
"Who? Jack? Why, when I'm literally standing right next to you!" He tells a little loudly.
"I don't even know you like that Austin, i gotta go find him and talk to him." I say walking away.
I feel a grip on my arm and I turn around to see Austin.
"Let go of me Austin, what the fuck is wrong with you." I say quietly but loudly so nobody would hear me.
I look around and see everybody's eyes on me. I have no clue where Grace was She saw Hunter and went to talk to him.
"You want to talk amber? Talk to me. Talk to me! I'm so much better than anyone here. So if you're gonna talk, talk to me. Not jack. Me." He said with a wild look in his eyes and gripping my arm harder.
"You're hurting me, let go!" I try to pull my arm back to be grabbed a lot harder.
"Let go of me!" I yell
He lets go and I basically run away to the girls bathroom.
I take off my leather jacket and pull up my sleeve to see a big hand mark already swollen and starting to bruise.
I hear a deep voice come in the bathroom.
"Get out." That voice sounded familiar.
"You can't be in here!" A girls voice said.
"Where the fuck is amber." He said.
That's when I knew I was fucked.  I hurried and pulled down my sleeve whimpering a little because of my harsh contact with myself.

I see Jack from the corner of my eye, looking at me and he looked pissed.
"What the fuck was that out there?!" He asked me.
"What do you mean?" I saw acting like I didn't know what he was referring to.
"Don't play dumb amber. As soon as I got here, you and Austin were in each other's faces and then you ran off. I'm not stupid. What happened?" He said.
"Nothing happened, can we drop it." I say trying to walk passed him.
He lightly touched my arm and I whimpered.
"What was that, I barely touched you." Jack said with a curiously look in his eyes.
"Nothing, I just got hurt." I said
"Let me see then." He looks me
"No, I'm fine." I say to him with a smile.

He grabs my hand and kisses it, I'm lost for a quick second until i feel a coolness on my arm. Fuck.

He looks at my arm and looks at me furiously.
"Did that fucking prick do this?!" He yelled
"Jack, stop okay!" I tell him putting my other hand on his chest.
"Answer me Amber before I go kick everybody's ass here in this school. So help me go.."
"Yes Jack, it was him. Just drop it." I said quickly, cutting him off.
"Nobody hurts my girl." He said hugging me.

**skips to after school**

I followed Jack to his house for our "sex lessons".
Not gonna lie, today at school was weird. Everybody kept giving me looks and smiling but sadly at me. But I'm good. I don't need any sympathy. I didn't have that 5 years ago. Fuck do I need now a days? Nothing and nobody.

I get out of my car and wait for Jack to tell me to come with him. I saw him wave me over so we walked into his house. The second the door was closed, I was pushed into a wall. Jacks lips met mine hungrily. I kissed him back quickly and I felt the heat between us. God I wanted more.
I put my fingers through his hair and pulled him closer to me while pulling his hair. A groan came from his lips. I smirked into the kiss. He picked me up by my thighs and next thing I know my legs were wrapped around his waist. He pulled away and attached his lips to my neck. He kissed and bit all over my neck stopping at this one spot that drove me crazy. I moaned and I felt him bite the same spot on my neck. I grinded against him earning a groan.

Jack pulled away and looked at me.
"Don't. Don't do that or else I won't be able to help myself." He said out of breath with lust in his eyes.
I got off of him and I had a feeling that, that was lesson 2. I kissed his lips and then put my finger under his chin to kiss his neck. I bit his neck and he grabbed my waist. I sucked a little earning a throaty groan from him. I blew on the dark mark I left him.

"I'll see you tomorrow babe" I said kissing his lips and walking out.

"TEAAASSSEEE!" I hear him whine.
I laugh to myself and drive away.