Chapter 6

After getting home and getting ready for bed, I see that I have 5 texts. 2 are from grace of course, 2 from Jack and 1 from a random number. 

Grace texts insists of "Are you still innocent?" and "Caaalll meeeee when you get done with your "lessons." I text her back and tell her i'll call her in 5. Then I look at the ones from Jack. One says "You're such a tease, its not even close to being fair." The other one says "I hope you know you left a mark on my neck, its my turn babe.(;" Then one from the number says "You'll be mine soon. - A"

I don't reply to the random number because it's really creepy. But I reply to Jack saying "You wiissh you could leave a mark, but lesson 3 tomorrow or just chill day?" He replied back instantly "Whatever you want love, but i'll see you tomorrow, going to bed early. Sweet dreams am."

I finally call grace. (one '*' is amber, two '**' are grace.)

** Hey!**

*Hey, whatcha doing?**

**Trying to figure out why it took you fivever to call me.** She says laughing

*Yeah, my bad. I got home from jacks and then showered then got ready for bed.*

**Spill now. I want to know everything!!**

*Honestly, nothing exciting really happened. Just made out, he lifted me and my legs were around his waist, i felt his friend and now he has a hickey.*

**YOU FELT IT?!?!? With your hand or??**

*YES! and no, haha. I grinded against him and felt it then.*

** How did it feeeeeel?**

*Can I tell you tomorrow at school? I'm ready for bed.*

**Yeah, Love you! Better tell me everything tomorrow.**

*Yeah yeah, Will do! Love you too, night!*

As i hung up the phone, i got another text from the random number. 

"I'll see you tomorrow, Goodnight amber. -A"

I just turned my phone off ignoring it.