Chapter 4.

After school Grace and I went straight to my house. We ran into my house and grabbed cokes, chips and a pack of Oreos, then ran up to my room.

As soon as we sit on my bed Grace starts asking all these questions about Jack.

"What's going on with you two?" Grace said.
"Nothing.."
"Sure as hell doesn't seem like nothing Amber."
"Fine do you want to know?" I tell her with amusement in my voice.
"Yes, everything!!" She squeals in excitement.
"Well after the bell rung, Jack and I snuck into the janitors closet, we had really hot and dirty sex." I tell her with all seriousness in my voice.
"WHAAAAT?!!" She yells
I start busted up laughing uncontrollably, "grace I'm just joking with you!"

She throws a pillow at me and starts cracking up.
"I'll really tell you." "Well, he had a feeling I was innocent.." I said
"Yeah you are" she smirked.
"Will you let me finish?" I say
"Yeah yeah."
"He said he'd be my tutor. Not just any kind, but my sex tutor, He said he'll give me Sex lessons if I want and I said yes."

Grace is jumping on my bed by the time I finished.
"Yayayayay, geeeeeet iitttttt ammmbbbeeerrrr." She yelled out in excitement.
"I know I know." I laughed out loud. "But I'm really nervous. For some reason whenever I'm around him, I want his touch and everything."
Grace smiled at me, "girl you got it bad."
She pulled out her phone and played "You got it bad" By Usher.
We started singing at the top of our lungs then my phone went off.

**unknown***
Hey princess, get ready for tomorrow because I can't wait to touch you.😏

I automatically knew it was jack.
**Me**
Don't worry, i hope you're ready too.❤️

**Jack**
From now on, you call me daddy.

**Me**
You wish big boy.

**Jack**
Just wait, I'll make you call me daddy.

Grace said "Damn who are you flirting wiiiittthhh."
"Ummm"
"Jaaaacccckkkk" she said held it out
"Girl quit over reactiiiiinnnggg." I said laughing.

Grace ended up staying the night because her parents let her do whatever. We were getting ready for bed.

"Hey Grace." I said
"Yeah Am?"
"I'm nervous about these lessons. What if I can't do anything right?" I said throwing her a pair of my shorts and a tank top.
"I know you are, but honestly why not learn how from the sex God himself?" She told me smirking.
"How do you even know he's a sex God? We just met him." I groaned.
"It's the way he walks, the way he carries himself, he knows what he wants and he gets it. & you my dear, are what he wants." She said with all seriousness in her voice.
"aren't you suppose to tell me not to do it?" I say laughing
"Yes but as your best friend, I'm telling you the truth. You need to get laid and quit being so uptight" gracey said smiling.
"Yes ma'am."

"TIME FOR BEEEEEED" we yelled at the same time.
"Night graace" I said
"Night dumbass" grace laughed.

Well that's how my night went.

Sooooo??😃

Did ya like it?