Chapter 26

Brody's pov
Today's the day it all happens. Only problem is, I wasn't expecting all these people to be here. I was expecting just her, Grace, and jack. I don't know how Austin and I are gonna do this but it's now or never.

I walk up to the table and smirk at amber, she gasps and everybody turns and looks my way. Jack and grace jump up and jack has so much anger in his face. If I wasnt a sociopath, I'd be scared. But I just don't care. I get what I want and Amber is what I want.
"Can we not get a fucking break from you?" Jack says with hate filled in his voice.
I just smile and say "why? Did you miss me?"
Amber decides to stand up and speak, how brave.
"When did you start working here?"
"Just a few days ago. And how lucky am I that I get to serve you, Amber?" I smirk.
Jack moves so he's in front of her. All the guys at the table stand up and that's when I know maybe the plan won't work today but I'm not giving up.
"So this is Brody?" One of the guys said.
"Yeah Shawn, its him." Jack says.
"Guys, I think I know what to do." Shawn says and they all nod and look at me with hate in their eyes.
"You guys don't know me, so I suggest you watch your mouth." I tell him.

"We don't have to know you to know that you're gonna regret everything you've ever done to Amber." The guy with a bandana says.
"Exactly." Says 2 guys that look like brothers with blue eyes and dark hair.
"Should we do it now, Amber?" The one in the Bandana asks
"Not now Taylor, we're in public." She says.

"You're welcome to leave." I tell them.
"Why the fuck should we leave? I want a different server." Amber says.
I smirk and walk closer to the table, all the guys walk closer to her. "Only other server we have is Austin and I don't think you want him."
Ambers eyes widen so big and she loses her breath a little bit. I almost get worried but I don't because she's not mine. Yet.

"Let's just go guys. There's an ihop about 5 minutes away." Amber says.
She starts walking out but I walk in front of her and block her. I lean down and whisper "keep looking out. We're not done with you yet." Before I can say anything else jack comes up and pushes me away from amber. All the guys gang up on me and it looks like Taylor is going to hit me. Before he gets the chance to, my manger comes over and tells everybody to stop and leave.
"We're already leaving. You should know that you hired a rapist." Amber says and walks out with everybody on her heel.
I open my eyes wide and look at Lisa.
"What the hell is she talking about?" She says with surprise.

Oh amber, only if you knew how bad it could've been. How bad it will be.