Chapter 16

"Brody is my mom's ex husbands son who completely had it out for me in public but when we got home, he was different." Amber says to me fiddling her thumbs. "At school, he made people think that I was some weird/crazy chick who wanted him but I wasn't the one who wanted him. Overtime we would get home from school he would try to be around me and touch me 24/7. Even around our parents, but they were always too busy to notice what was happening around them. Some nights i'd fall asleep and then the next morning, i'd wake up with him in my bed. He would touch me and do things I wouldn't want him to. I told him to stop and not touch me at all but he wouldn't listen or care." She starts crying. I scoot closer to her and wrap my arm around her.

"You don't have to finish, if you don't want or need to, Amber. I'm so sorry." I tell her as i pull her as close as i can.

"That's not even the worst part. He would make me do things and even if i told him no, he wouldn't say anything. he'd just laugh. He'd tell me i'm worthless and nobody would ever want to love someone as fucked up as me. I would always tell him i'm not fucked up but he would reply with the same answer ALL THE TIME." Amber got up from the bed. "He would always say "I'm gonna fuck you up so bad, you're gonna be so messed up in the head after I get done with you. and it would all continue from there. it would just get worse and worse, every damn time. I tried telling my mom and her husband about it, but they wouldn't listen. They were too caught up in their own lives to understand or even listen to me. I would always wonder why i decided to live with them. Then one day at school, I was outside in the alley smoking a cigarette(because i needed one) and Brody came outside and saw me. He walked up to me and smiled. I walked away from him and he grabbed me by my arm and said "Put the cigarette in your mouth, inhale and exhale." I put the cigarette in my mouth and exhaled in his face. He smacked me and pushed my head against the brick wall. He got on top of me and pinned me down. he.. he grabbed my throat and whispered in my ear, "I will kill you, but first lets have some fun." She was pacing around her room and i'm just sitting here trying not to find this guy and kill him.

"He tried to rape me. He tried to make my life a living hell and make me want to kill myself. I almost killed myself. As he tried unbuttoning my pants, he still had one hand wrapped around my throat. Someone saw and yelled, they came running to see what was going on. Brody just looked up and saw him staring down, watching everything. He grabbed Brody and punched him in his face and then they just got to fighting. Brody walked away after he spit on me. The guy helped me up and drove me home. He stayed at my house for 3 straight days because i wouldn't and couldn't leave. Brody lived there, so he never wanted to leave anyways. His name was Jonah and I ended up staying at his house until I got a new one. Brody got sent away because his dad found out what happened. He wasn't suppose to come back. ever." Amber said as she fell to her knees and starting bawling her eyes out. "He wasn't suppose to come back, Jack." She whispers. I just hold her tight and i never want to let her go. 

"I will NOT let him by you ever again. I'm so sorry. but I promise you, it's you and I against the world. He will never look or come your way again or i will destroy him. Okay?" I tell her as i hold her.

She just nods her head and sniffles. "I love you, jack. More than anything." 

"I love you too, amber." i tell her and kiss her hair.

"Promise?" she looks up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Always, princess." I tell her. "Let's get to bed, okay?" 

We lay back down in bed and she falls asleep instantly. I can't sleep, i'm up thinking and thinking and planning. 

If i ever see that Brody kid, He's dead. 

Soooo, i'm sorry i've been taking so long to update. I have a lot going on at the moment but i promise I'm gonna update so much more. I'm getting a new phone so i can update whenever. I hope you guys enjoy this part. So much love. Keep on dreaming and reading.

Also, i think i might change this book to "Always" but probably not. Enjoy this update!

BY THE WAY, I KNOW IT'S NOT A HUUUUGE DEAL BUT MY BOOK IS THE TOP 24 OUT OF 2.4K STORIES OF SEX LESSONS! GUYS I'M FREAAAAKING. PLEASE KEEP READING! IT'LL ONLY GET BETTER FROM HERE!