Chapter 24

Jack's POV!!!!

I hear Amber gasp and I turn around and see what the problem is. She's holding a note to her chest and i walk up to her and try to take it.

"Babe what is it?" I ask her. She turns around and hands me the note. 

"Ready or not, here I come." it said

I look at her and she just says, "Austin or Brody.. it's got to be one of them."

"It could be a joke or just something messing with you head." i say

"Yeah? Who in their right minds would do something like that? something that cruel. Please tell me who Jack. I thought they were gone. I thought it could all just blow over but i was obviously completely wrong and I can't handle all this again." Amber says without taking a breath. 

"Hey baby, breathe. breathe. we will overcome it like we did last time if it is them. You don't deserve it. I'm sorry you had to go through it before but me and Grace have never left your side through it all and we won't. Us, forever. We are a team. You and I are a team. Grace, you, and i are a team. We overcome everything and anything that happens. good or bad." I rub her arms and pull her into me. "We will always be okay." 

Amber just sobs quietly as Grace has food from her mouth and tears running down her cheeks. 

We all decide to sleep together in the basement. Amber and I on the love seat, snuggled and Grace is on the other couch. I don't see how she got the bigger one but whatever. 

Its like 4am, so its Thursday and i get up to go to the bathroom, Amber groans when my warm body slips away. I silently laugh and shake my head, Whaaatttta baby. After i use the restroom and wash my hands, I put the food away that we forgot about.  I hear my phone ring downstairs, so i run to go grab it before it wakes anybody up. 

"Hello?" i hear ambers grumbly voice. I get downstairs and Amber is sitting right up and looks mad as all hell. 

"Are you serious? It's 4am in the morning. Why are you guys caaaalling?" Amber says and holds out the 'a'. 

Amber puts my phone up in the air and falls face first back into the pillow. "It's for you, Gilinksy." she mumbles. 

I grab it and put it to my ear, "Hello?"

I hear all the guys yell at once "SUPPPP," "Hey" "Wasssssuuupp" 

"What do you guys want?" i ask them as i rub my eyes

"Johnson, let the man know" Taylor says

"Let me know what?" i ask

"Well we just wanted to let you know that um.." Johnson trails off

"Spit it out Johnson" Shawn says

Johnson says "So our flight came a little early.."

Knock Knock Knock..

I go upstairs, open the door and I see all the guys standing there with their bags and the biggest grin on their faces.

Winterbreak has begun.