Chapter 7

I woke up and I went to stretch but I started coughing instead. I feel like absolute shiiiit, really hope i'm not sick. I look at my phone and realize its 7. Fuck, I'm late. 

I  don't even shower, I just put on black leggings and a v neck. It was a quick outfit, it's whatever. I grab my car keys, jacket and my phone. I pull out and speed all the way there, I pull into the parking lot. I run into the school and as i get ready to walk into class, I hear someone say my name. I whip my head to the right and see it's Austin. I roll my eyes and walk into class. I see jack and a spot next to him, so i sit by him. 

"Where have you been? You're a tad late." Jack says smiling at me

"Woke up late, my bad." i tell him

Just as i finished saying that, Austin stormed into the classroom.

"Why won't you talk to me? Better yet, why are you ignoring me and my texts." Austin says to me as he stands in front of my seat. 

"Austin, just leave me alone. I don't know what you're talking about. Don't do this here and just don't do it." i sigh

"No, I want to know why you ignored my texts last night and keep ignoring me." He says angrily.

"You don't even have my number and you should just leave me alone. Seriously, go." I tell Austin

He glares at me and puts his hand on my shoulder, i flinch away. "Don't touch me Austin." I say while i grit my teeth.

"We're going to talk,right now." Austin says as he grabs my arm. 

"Austin, Let go of her. now." The teacher says. But austin has other things in mind He pulls me to him unsuccessfully  because Jack gets up and moves in front of me. 

"Let go of my girl, or so help me god I'm gonna kick your ass so bad, you're not going to remember why,how or who do it." Jack says glaring at austin. 

"Austin, let go of amber and GET OUT. NOW." Mr. Tucker  yells. 

Austin looks at me, Mr. Tucker and then to jack. He glared at jack and then me since i'm behind him. 

"Watch your back Jack. Amber, you'll be mine soon." Austin says as he gets ready to walk out of the door. "Oh and Tucker, You'll regret that." then the door slams

Everybody in the class is looking around with shocked and scared faces. Jack turns around and hugs me. 

"Are you okay?" he asks me.

"I.. um.. I need to go." i say as i try to walk away.

"If you go anywhere, i'm going too." jack says

I look at Mr. Tucker and he nods my way signaling I can leave.

"okay." i say to jack

"Let's go to my house babe. We can ride in my car and then i can bring you back here afterwards."

I nod my head and we get in his car and drive away. 

"Amber, you know i wouldn't let you get hurt, right?" jack asks me.

"Yes jack, i know." i tell him.

The only thing running through my head now, is jack. Everything about him. His lips, his smile, his laugh, his hands on me, and the way he is with me.

With in no time, we're at Jacks house. We get out of the car and then walk inside. We go straight to jacks room. He shuts the door behind him,as soon as i hear the door close, I push him against the door and my lips attack his, roughly.