Chapter 20

"Oh god, what did I just do? I just made it so bad for myself. I made it even worse. But it felt soooo good to finally be in control." I say freaking out but relieved all in one. 

"Babe, just calm down. It'll be okay. It was fun to watch, if I'm being honest." Jack says with his hand on my thigh.

"That is one of the first times i've seen you stand up for yourself even if you looked scared shitless at first" Grace says seriously but the last part laughing. 

"You're such a babe, Grace." I say to her and wink. 

We both look at Jack and he's just looking like "WTF." as Grace and I bust up laughing.

"You're a babe too, babe." I say and kiss jacks cheek.

After that whole ordeal at school where I finally grew the lady balls to stand up for myself against Brody. We came to this burger joint and we've been here for a few hours, completely skipping school. I swear, I'm gonna fail high school if I don't get my shit together. Starting tomorrow, I'll be there full time making up all the work i missed. 

"Guys starting tomorrow, we gotta go to school full time. I have to get my grades back up and everything. I can't keep missing school." I tell them

"Whatever you wanna do, I'm with you." Grace says

"100 percent with you love" Jacks smiles

"Good because I can't fail this. I need to be something in life." I say

"You're something in my life, Amber." Jack says to me

"You guys are so cheesy and annoying" Grace laughs

"I say we have a sleep over at my house and watch scary movies then wake up and go to school." I say hopeful that Grace would say yes or at least ask her parents.

"I'm down but no funny business between you two." Grace says seriously. 

"okay okay. No funny business here" I say. 

Grace is so gorgeous and bright. Her smile is perfect. I've known grace since we were kids. Grace has dark green eyes with blonde hair. She's like 5'5 and has a lot of good fashion. She's hilarious and she has one of the best personalities. Grace and I are alike in so many ways but she is so much prettier in my eyes. But we're best friends and I love her to death. 

"Im gonna run to the bathroom real quick" Jack says as he kisses my cheek.

"Grace." I say

"Yes amber?" grace looks at me

"Thank you for being my best friend. Honestly, I don't know what i'd do without you. You have been there for me for the longest time and I'm always here for you. I love you so much. Thank you. But i want to ask you a favor.." I look directly in her eyes. 

"I love you too amber, I'll always be here for you. I don't care what anybody says. You are my best friend and whats the favor?" Grace says as she tears up.

"Will you move in with me? I know it's a ridiculous question but I need you there. I have jack but I need you to be with me. I'm not really scared anymore but I am at the same time. Please." I ask and say all in one.

"Amber, Of course ill move in with you. You are like my sister. Sisters and best friends stick together. When do you want me to move in?" she says

"Today. After we leave this place." I laugh

"Deal!" she yells laughing

We hug and for some reason we just cry. Jack comes out and asks us if everything is okay and we just laugh. 

"Everything is good. But Grace is moving in with us." I tell Jack as Grace smiles.

"Us?" Jack says

"You basically live with me so I was wondering why don't you make it official and move in too." 

"Yes, duh." Jacks laugh booms through this tiny joint "I'll move with you, weirdo."

"THE THREE MUSKETEERS" all three of us yell. 

We get weird looks from everyone. Pretty sure the old lady who took our order smiled. She knew how this was gonna end. It was gonna end beautiful.

For the rest of the day i moved them into my house, OUR house. 

I finally feel like everything that comes from now on, is gonna be nothing but greatness. 

Or did I just jinx everything?