Attic

Two roommates were chilling in their living room watching a movie. The house they were in had 2 floors minus the attic and the basement.

The 2 roommates were watching at 3 am when they got bored.

One of them was a blonde female with sky blue eyes named Alicica. She wore a unicorn onesie and was eating a chocolate lava muffin.

The other was was a brown haired male with black glasses and was named Aaron. He wore a black t shirt with black pants.

The 2 were in the middle of the movie when they heard aloud thud come from the attic.

"What was that?" Alicica exclaimed as she turned away from the tv.

"Idk, probably just a box" Aaron replied.

"But what if it's one of the boxes with glass in it?!" Alicica exclaimed again.

"Fine, I'll go get a flashlight" Aaron replied as he got up.

The 2 walked in with flashlights in hand as they entered the attic.

They walked around for some time, Alicica kept sneezing from all the dust as they walked through.

The attic was filled with boxes and shelves. They rarely came up here so everything was quite dusty.

Eventually, they had explored nearly every part of the attic and met up at the attic entrance.

"See?! I told you it was nothing!" Aaron exclaimed.

"Well I atleast bothered to care!" Alicica argued.

"This was a waste of-," George said before he was interrupted by coughing.

"Look, could you maybe cough a little quieter?" Aaron asked as Alicica looked confused.

"I didn't cough" Alicica replied. Soon after, they both heard distant coughing, as if someone was suffocating.

They rushed over to where the coughing was coming from before they came to the center of the attic.

There, laid an unconscious person dressed as a plague doctor in the center of what seemed to be an mess of toppled boxes.

  Disclaimer: I do not speak French very well, neither does google

"personne? s'il te plait, je me sens faible..." the figure managed to say as they laid there helpless.

Alicica rushed over to the figure and checked their pulse and breathing.

"Alice! What are you doing?!" Aaron exclaimed as he too rushed over.

"This person needs help, we can't just let them die in our attic" Alicica said as he picked up the figure and led them to a guest room.

Alicica started to measure their health all that jazz.

"Oh dear, what kind of sickness is this?!" She exclaimed since she had never seen anything like this.

"Give them some time, maybe we can wait for them to wake up?" Aaron suggested.

"Alright, I'll just leave some soup for them if they wake up hungry" Alicica replied as she went downstairs to get some premade soup.

The 2 left the guest room and went to their own respective rooms.

Alicica stayed up writing in a 400 page journal. She was writing and drawing some things about the strange person and what apparent symptoms they suffered from.

Aaron whats asleep listening to his favourite music playlist

——————————————————————————

Words: 514

Ey, I know this is kinda short but I wanna divide the chapters based on events and it's 4 am when I'm writing this.