Hangin out

"Tristan! Hurry up!" Lavender called from the living room.

"Coming! Coming!" Tristan said, running down the stairs.

"When are they picking us up?" C1F3 asked.

"SΩΩΠ" Mira answered.

"Very detailed answer, Mira" C1F3 replied sarcastically.

A car pulled up, they all walked outside.

"Hey you guys!" Aria called from the front passenger seat.

"Nice!" Lavender commented as everyone hopped in.

"Okay, so for the sake of people not going crazy, these windows are tinted" Aria explained.

Everyone hopped in, Akasuki shut down as her form of 'sleeping', Tristan staring into space, Lavender was squished in the far back and C1F3 was admiring the outside.

"Woah.. I thought I'd never see anything besides grey walls, to be honest with you guys" C1F3 said.

"Really? So how much of this is new to you?" Tristan asked.

"A lot..." C1F3 said.

After 2 long hours, they finally made it to Aria and Pyrite's house.

"A mansion?!" Lavender said I awe.

"I know right? I inherited it from my grandfather" Aria said.

"Can we go in now? It's starting to rain" Tristan asked.

"Mhm, let's go before Akasuki dies" Lavender said.

Everyone walked inside, everything looked fancy. Everyone was amazed. Except Tristan. He's seen this like 100 times before.

A crow swooped down and perched on Pyrite's shoulder. Looking at the group while turning it's head in different directions.

"Nice bird, does it was a name?" C1F3 asked.

"His name's Corvus" Pyrite answered.

"We never got properly introduced, did we? Come on, we'll show you to the living room.

"They followed them into a room decorated with chairs, tables, a tv and a carpet.

"Mel! Come on! We've got guests!" Aria called.

A black anthropomorphic axolotl walked into the room and sat down. They were black with white gills and tail, with a little tuft of hair on their head. They wore a white top, red overcoat, white shorts and white sneakers.

"There you are, Mel! And Corvus, your turn" Aria said.

The crow hopped off Pyrite's shoulder and glowed in a bright white light (o no it rhymes) and shifted into a person with black hair and black wings where their arms should have been, wearing a grey hoodie white the sleeves missing.

"Woah.. that looked cool" Lavender said.

"Alright, sit down everyone" Aria said.

"Okay, I'll start" Aria said "I'm Aria Lucille. I'm from  America. I'm 23 years old. I go by She/her. My dad's a mob boss"

"Question!" C1F3 said as he raise his hand.

"Yes?" Aria replied.

"Why do you always wear that veil?" C1F3 asked.

"Aesthetics" Aria replied "your turn now"

"Alright, I can do this" C1F3 sighed "My name's Chlorine Trifluoride, C1F3 for short. I'm a product of that cave that creates eldritch horrors every Tuesday. I'm about 20 years old. I go by he/him. I'm basically a mannequin that decided it liked science"

"And what do you mean by that?" Asked the black axolotl before C1F3 detached his hand and reattached it.

"I wish I didn't ask" the axolotl sighed.

"Alright, and I'm Melanie" the axolotl started "I'm from my alternate dimension's Mexico. I'm 20. I go by she/her and I'm really just here so I can hide from the furries and go home"

"Hold up, hold up, alternate DIMENSION?" Akasuki exclaimed as Melanie shrugged.

"Now, my name is Akasuki. I was created in Japan in 2001. I go by she/her. When I'm bored I play pinball for eternity" said Akasuki.

"Question; why do you sound like a vocaloid that nobody likes?" Asked the person with black hair, Aria slapped their shoulder.

'Processing..' shower on Akasuki's screen and then turned into a sideways sad face as she understood the insult.

"Alright, alright, the name's Corvus. I'm from Texas. I'm 17. I go by he/him. As you can see, I kinda don't have arms" said the black haired person.

"All you guys need to know is that I go by he/him and I've been living for centuries" Tristan said, laying back on his chair.

"I'm Lavender! I'm from France. 21 years old, and I have the most adorable thing alive in my bag!" Lavender said, taking out a sleeping Piconata out from her sling bag "their name's Pico"

"Hey green-eyes, your turn" Pyrite said.

"HUH? MΣ?" Mira asked.

"Who else?" Pyrite responded.

"ШΣLL UM THIS IS ΔШҜШΔRD. MΨ ΠΔMΣS MIRΔ, I GΩ βΨ SHΣ/HΣR, ΔΠ I ҒΩRGΩT Σ∇ΣRΨTHIΠG ΣLSΣ" Mira said.

"How???" Pyrite asked, Mira shrugged.

"Alright, I'm Pyrite, from Canada, 25 years old. I go by she/her. I probably own enough gas masks to recreate the Chaos Insurgency" Pyrite said.

"The what?" Lavender asked.

"Nothing" Pyrite replied.

"So do you guys play pokemon?" Melanie asked.

"Which gen?" Akasuki asked.

"Alola, you cool with that?" Melanie asked.

"Wanna do a nuzlocke?" Akasuki asked.

"Hell yeah" Melanie replied.

So Akasuki and Melanie started to do a Pokemon nuzlocke competition.

Look I just want this chapter out