=w= is so coooote

Anyways skipped to midnight-

She was feeling hungry so she went downstairs to see if there was anything edible.

Alicica already told her how everything worked so she opened the fridge and grabbed chocolate bar.

She ate about 4 pieces before a black kitten with green eyes jumped ilonto the table she was sitting at.

She jumped a little before the cat meowed and laid down.

Lavender looked and hesitated for a moment before putting her hand of the kittens head as it gladly accepted the pats.

She put away the chocolate and sat with the cat (oh no it rhyyyyyyms)

The kitten stood up out of curiosity and inspected Lavender's mask.

The kitten lightly hit the beaked part of the mask which Lavender found kinda cute.

The kitten rolled around and Lavender pet it's smol wittle tum-tum.

The kitten immediately began biting and trying the scratch Lavender which barely worked since it didn't have claws and Lavender had gloves anyways.

Lavender let go and chuckled which scared the kitten for a moment.

She continued petting the kittens 's head and sighed.

"They say you cats are bad luck, but you are quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen" she said as she played with the kitten.

After about and hour and a half she went back up and wrote in her journal.

i very much CANNOT write properly