Lavender

Alicica and Aaron woke up. They got ready for the day and went to eat breakfast.

They were both eat pancakes that Alicica had made.

Alicica was in the middle of eating before she had a sudden realization.

"HOLY MACKEREL WE FORGOT ABOUT THE GUEST-," Alicica yelled before she ran upstairs to the guest bedroom.

There she found the plague doctor laying in bed with a book.

"Hello...? Are you okay?" Alicica asked as she walked in with a face mask.

"je suis très bien, mademoiselle" the doctor said as they looked up from the book.

"Oh! You speak French! But how can you understand me?" Alicica asked.

"Pardon me, I apologize. I usually speak French. I'm very well" the doctor said as they put the book back onto a book shelf.

"Alright, well first I've concluded that you're healing from whatever happened last night and second, that we need to know some things about you" Alicica explained.

"Very well, but first, do you have any food I could eat?" The doctor explained as Alicia nodded and brought a plate of pancakes.

The doctor looked at the plate before asking Alicica a question. "What is this?" She asked.

"It's a pancake, it tastes good" Alicica said as the doctor picked up the fork.

The doctor lifted up their beaked mask just enough to be able to eat the food.

The doctor finished the pancake and nodded.

Alicica brought a chair and sat down next to the doctor with a notepad and pen.

"Firstly, what is your gender?"

"Female"

"Alright, your name?"

"Lavender Bells"

"That's a nice name"

"Thank you, mademoiselle"

"Date of birth?"

"Somewhere around the 17th century i suppose, what year is it currently?"

"..."

"Mademoiselle?"

"2021, it's 2021"

"Oh. This is quite the predicament"

"ANY WAYS, age?"

"According to the math of which I was last present in my year, 20"

"

"Alright, that concludes it" Alicica said. "Thank you for your time, Lavender"

"My pleasure, ms.. uh-," Lavender said.

"Alicica, nice to meet you, my friend's name is Aaron." Alicica replied.

The two walked out of the guest room into the the living room downstairs. Lavender was fascinated by everything, suddenly, when they walked I to the living room, Lavender hid behind a chair.

"Lavender? Are you alright?" Alicica asked.

"What is that thing?!" Lavender exclaimed as she pointed to the TV.

"It's a television, it controls light and makes things that look like moving pictures" Alicica explained as she helped Lavender up.

Lavender stared at the tv for a few minutes like a curious child.

They walked in on Aaron as he was playing some games on his phone.

"Oh, hello" Aaron said as he looked up.

"Aaron? What's that glowing thing?" Lavender asked.

"It's a phone, it's like a television but smaller and you can do more things with it" Alicica explained as Lavender nodded.

"Aaron, call her Lavender by the way" Alicica said.

"Lavender huh?" Aaron said as Lavender examined his face.

"Why do you wear black glasses?" Lavender asked.

"Well, I'm colourblind" Aaron explained.

"Colourblind?" Lavender asked as Aaron took of his glasses.

"It means I can't see colours right so I have to use special glasses" Aaron explained.

"Alicica, do you happen to have any flowers?" Lavender suddenly asked.

"Yeah, I have a couple I could spare, hold on I'll get them form my garden" Alicica said before she returned with all kinds of flowers.

"Give me a second, I'll be right back" Lavender said as she walkies away.

Soon after she came back flowerless.

"What happened to the flowers?" Alicica asked.

"I like using flowers in my mask." Lavender explained.

"Well, we need to figure out what we're gonna do with you...." Aaron said before Alicica raised her hand.

"Well I mean, she probably won't have much luck on her own soooooo...." Alicica said before Aaron nodded, already knowing what she was gonna say.

"Whoooo! New friend!" Alicica cheered as Lavender quietly stuffed eucalyptus oil drenched tissues in her mask.

"Well, first off, I'll go in the guest room reading some books. It seems quite a lot has happened since the great dying" Lavender said before going back to the guest room.

"So, we should probably let her have her own room" Aaron said.

"Or simpler, let her keep the guest room????"Alicica suggested.

Aaron nodded and they both went upstairs to Lavender's room, she was reading a book about the evolution of medical procedures.

"What do you mean leeches and blood letting isn't medicine?!" Lavender yelled as she looked up from the book.

"We were just gonna check up on you" Aaron said before slowly closing the door.

"This is gonna take a lotta time" Alicica sighed.

"This would be a perfect scenario for a time skip!" Lavender shouted.

"Wha-

———————————————————————————
Words: 819

Tbh I think I'd rather make these short chapters with more random events

Parker I strive to be like you

Parker