Shopping :D

Alicica knocked on Lavender's door.

"Good morning, Alicica" Lavender greeted and they stared chatting on Lavender's bed.

"Me and Aaron were gonna go buy some stuff, you wanna come?" Alicica asked.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" Lavender responded.

"Okay well I guess you're gonna have to wear something more casual... oh! I have some spare clothes! I'll go get them!" Alicica said as she ran off.

She returned with a white and purple jacket and some jeans.

"I'll wait outside let me know when you're done!" Alicica said as she left the room.

A few minutes later, Lavender let Alicica back into the room.

Oh my gosh! I didn't know you were a brunette!" Alicica said as she noticed Lavender's long hair the reached just a little past her shoulders. "Let me tie it for you!" Lavender nodded.

Alicica had Lavender's hair tied up into a bun. Oh and btw she does not have her mask on at this point.

A few minutes later, the trio got into the car while Alicica had to explain what a shopping mall is.

"Okay so basically don't run off without us" Alicica finished as Lavender nodded.

They entered the mall. Lavender got to see all the shops and of course she got the hint to NOT ask about stuff while they were there to not attract attention.

Eventually, they walked into a book store where Aaron bought a book on cooking since that was the next thing he intended to learn.

While Aaron was waiting to pay, Alicica found Lavender staring a cockatiel plush.

"You wanna buy it?" Alicica casually said as Lavender nodded.

"Boop!" Alicica said as she placed the plush along with Aaron's book.

They left the store shortly after and they went over to a store, it was one of those where you could choose what to put in it and I love the idea.

Lavender was the only one who ended up getting anything there while Alicica and Aaron argued on whether ice cream should be in cone or cup.

Lavender got a dragon fruit mixed with banana and now I'm hungry :,D

They left after a few hours. Lavender was back in her room also with her plague outfit back on cause she likes it.

Suddenly, Aaron walked into Lavender's room and snatched her by the hood of robe.

"H-hey! What are you doing?! I was reading!" Lavender yelled as she attempted to kick Aaron in the shins.

"You haven't been outside your room this afternoon. You're coming downstairs" Aaron said as he dropped Lavender into the sofa.

"Aaron! I know I asked if she wanted to watch but you didn't have to do that!" Alicica scolded when she noticed Lavender.

"Anyways, what we watchin?" Aaron asked as Alicica started searching for something on the the search bar.

"Dunno, maybe Betty will time skip since sha can't think of any movies because she rarely watches any" Lavender said.

"Wha-

They watched [insert movie name] until Lavender just went back to her room and collapsed on her bed.

I seriously need to actually start writing and GET TO THE POINT but nah