Return of kitten

Lavender was eating pasta with Alicica, Aaron was off doing his job.

There, a black kitten approached.

"Aww! Hewwo wittle kitten, where's your mom?" Alicica said as the kitten jumped onto the table.

"There's something in it's mouth" Lavender pointed out as the kitten dropped a letter.

"A letter? Did this fall out our mailbox?" Alicica asked as she inspected the letter.

They opened the letter, only to find that it just had a name written on it.

"Who's Tristan?" Alicica asked as Lavender shrugged.

"I'll keep it. Maybe it's important" Lavender said as Alicica handed over the paper.

The black kitten meowed and rolled around. Lavender gave it some chicken from the pasta.

"What are we going to do with the kitten though?" Lavender asked as stars filled Alicica's eyes.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Alicica said as Lavender nodded.

A few hours later, Aaron came home to find the 2 playing with a kitten.

"Wha- why is there a cat?" Aaron asked as he stared at the 2.

The black cat now had a bell around it's neck, playing with some string.

"...I already know what you're gonna say, fine" Aaron said as Alicica and Lavender cheered.

"Aaron, we found this" Lavender said as she handed the letter to him.

"Who the fu- okay where did this come from? This doesn't even have an address or anything" Aaron pointed out.

"Off topic, what we gonna name her????" Alicica asked as she helped up the kitten.

"Hold up ima check a name generator" Aaron said as he started googling at the speed of light.

Okay as I'm writing this I'll put some good sounding names and spin a wheel for the results...

"Luna!" Aaron said as the others nodded in agreement.

"Okay, so the first thing we should do is get her to a vet to see if she has any medical issues" Lavender said.

Long story short, they drove to a vet and waited a few hours.

Luna only had fleas, she was given some flea treatment and they went home :D

"Hey Lavender! What'ya doin?" Alicica asked as she walk into Lavender's room.

"Apparently cats can eat rice" Lavender said as she fed said rice to Luna.

"Oh. Neat" Alicica said before closing the door.

And a lazy and rushed drawing of Luna ( I can't draw animals for the life of me-)