Science boi

"Wait! There's something here!" Tristan said as both Lavender and C1F3 turned to him.

Tristan pointed to a humanoid mechanical body that appeared to be a tv head labeled O-431-2.

Tristan stuck in the USB into the side of the tv and in a matte of seconds, Akasuki took control of it and the body moved.

"Yeah! I forgot what it was like to have hands!" Akasuki said as she inspected the uhh vessel? Body?

"Anyways, let's get a move on" C1F3 said as they followed the map directions to a containment cell labeled HC-054.

"Alright, Lavi, promise me you won't freak out, okay?" Tristan asked as Lavender nodded.

Tristan opened the door. It was a white room that was relatively empty.

The 4 walked inside, a giant humanoid spider rested on a giant web. Lavender reseisted the urge to scream. The spider's upper half resembled a human, although it was only the shape. The 'fur' colour stayed consistent, with a white tuff of fur on the spider's chest. With 6 red eyes staring right back at them.

"Tristan! CT! Fancy seeing you here!" the spider said in a feminine voice.

"Good evening, HC-054" C1F3 greeted.

"Hi mum!" Tristan said as Lavender looked at him in pure confusion.

"Mum? Is that your mother?" Lavender asked.

"Not biologically, but I like to think of her as one" Tristan said.

"Uhm.. hello miss" Lavender shyly introduced.

"Arachnophobic, eh? Don't worry, such a common fear. I don't mind, really" O-054 said.

"How's containment?" Tristan asked.

"As great as any else" O-054 sighed.

"Want me to read your file?" C1F3 asked.

"Go for it" O-054 replied.

"O-54 is a arachnid with its upper half being humanoid. Subject is mainly black in colour with small tuffs of white fur located around the neck and above the head. Subject is to be given food, mainly insects, frogs and birds on a weekly basis. Subject shows a possible connection is H-707 before containment. Further research is needed for this anomaly" C1F3 read out.

"Well, we Better they going, you know anything about directions? Chlorine over here is getting tired of being out gps" Tristan asked.

"Medical ward's to the left, elevator back up is straight ahead for 5 hallways" O-054 said as they all nodded "oh! And wait! Take this with you, please? I overheard some science bois planning on taking it" she said as she handed over an egg.

"Yes ma'am!" Lavender said as she carried it.

They 4 walked out of the room.

"Huh, wasn't that just great?" C1F3 commented before an announcement went off.

"ATTENTION ALL PERSONNEL. THE SITE HAS REPORTED OF MULTIPLE ANOMALIES BREACHING CONTAINMENT. A.C.F EPSILON DESIGNATED HOGHUNT-14 HAS ENTERED THE FACILITY. ALL PERSONNEL ARE ADVISED TO FOLLOW STANDARD EVACUATION PROTOCOLS UNTIL AN A.C.F SQUAD HAS REACHED YOUR DESTINATION" the announcement rang out until it ended with the screech of a microphone.

"....sh_t..." Tristan said as all of them hid in an armoury.

They heard the heavy stomps of said ACF group marching through the corridors.

"Well, it was swell knowing you guys while we existed" Akasuki said in a cheerful tune.

Suddenly, C1F3 went sprinting towards the guards.

"Chlorine Trifluoride! Allow us to escort you to the exit" one of the guards said.

"..that traitor...!" Tristan cursed.

"I'm scared... I don't wanna die here..." Lavender cried.

"Calm down! We'll figure a way out of this!" Tristan reassured.

"The chances of them wanting to check the armoury is-," said Akasuki.

"Very reassuring, Suki" Tristan said sarcastically.

Another announcement rang out "AYO! THIS IS THE SERPENT'S EMBER! ANOMALIES' ALLIES!" A voice said, it sounded scratchy, neither masculine nor feminine.

An explosion could be heard along the hallway where C1F3 was, he ran back to the 3 and gave them a signal the follow them.

"Dude! What was that?!" Tristan exclaimed.

"Distraction, if I truly was a traitor I would guide them over here. Also a Molotov cocktail, let's go the other way" C1F3 said as they walked along another hallway.

A figure dashed into the hallway, brown hood, black pants, and heels(?). The left side of their face seemed to be obscured by a heavy shadow.

"Well well well, H-707, I see you've brought some friends, And a scientist! Want us to terminate this guy for y'a?" They said.

"The scientist's with us. We have this thing, we're gonna figure out the coordinates first" Tristan said "follow these guys, they're out only ticket out of here right now"

"The quartet were escorted to a vehichle, the hooded person hopped in the driver's seat while the quartet sat in the open back with a few others.

"We're Serpent's Ember, if y'a forgot" the hooded person said "get used to the group, will y'a?"

In the back was an anthropomorphic black bird wearing a white hoodie and black sweatpants, black axolotl with white gills and tail wearing a white top, red jacket, white shorts and black shoes. In the front was also a woman with brown hair, wearing a veil decorated with a rose.

"And the coordinates should just be correct!" Lavender said before pushing the button.

"Good luck!"

The quartet were thrown onto the floor of their living room, Lavender landing on her back to protect the egg.

"Where were you guys?! And what happened?!" Alicica exclaimed as she rushed into the room.

"To put it simply, we raided Area 51 a year too late" Tristan said.

"I found this!" Lavender said as she presented the egg.

"Huh? What?" C1F3 said as he got up.

"Good evening, ma'am!" Akasuki said as she got up.

"Has anyone ever told you that you sound awfully similar to Hatsune Miku?" Alicica asked Akasuki.

"Do we really have to get used to you guys' shenanigans?" Aaron asked as he walked in with a cup of coffee.

"Fortunately, yes" Tristan replied.

"Don't worry about it, Betty will just time skip to when everything's sorted out!" Lavender said.

"How wonderfully convenient!" Akasuki said.

"Those 2 both confuse and frighten me" C1F3 said as he backed away slowly.