Explination

"Tristan? You haven't eaten since yesterday" Alicica said as she opened Tristan's door.

"I'm fine" he replied as he continued reading a book.

"No to aren't. You need to eat" Alicica ordered.

"I told you, I'm fine" Tristan argued.

"Tristan. Please. Just eat a waffle?" Alicica said as lifted a plate of said waffles.

"Don't wanna" Tristan said.

"Please, I care about you" Alicica insisted. Tristan stayed silent. "...what's behind your mask?" She said to asked as she lifted up his mask. Well attempted to, atleast.

She was met with a sharp claw to her wrist, Tristan hissing and backing away.

"Tristan! What is happening with you!?" Alicica yelled as Tristan stood up.

"Ugh! I hate it when this happens! Fine, you want an explanation? I'll give y'a one!" He yelled.

"Uh sure- ima go give my wrist some bandages" Alicica said awkwardly as she left the room.

A good 15 minutes later, the whole squad wa win the living room.

"Tristan, care to explain?" Aaron said.

"Lavender, you didn't tell them anything, did you?" Tristan asked as she shook her head

"Longs story short, there's this place that keeps un-normal things, for example, me. I fortunately, broke out during a blackout thanks to another anomaly, I forgot their name but you get the idea. Anyways, I got here via walking" he explained.

"But what made you so unnatural to them?" Aaron asked as Tristan sighed.

"First off all, life drainage, I take what I call 'life force' making me effectively immortal so long as there's something I can take the life force from. Secondly, this" he said before crimson tears began running down his face again.

"Why does this always happen" Aaron sighed.

"That went surprisingly well" Lavender said "oh well I hope this isn't too sudden for the readers"

Meanwhile, in a city far away.

"Why are we here again?"

"Eh, we'll be important in about 20-50 chapters"

"Boss, what are you talking about?"