Chapter One

I couldn't move once again. Sleep paralysis was always a recurring thing for me. But this guy was not.

"Hey Sleeping Beauty, how ya feeling?" I couldn't speak but if I could, I'd say, not good. I'm paralyzed and this thing won't leave me alone. This is the fifth time he's come around now. " I can hear your thoughts by the way." He gave me a smile. Not a bright one but more of a smirk. He had long white hair that went down to his elbows.

Well, this is just great, he knows what I'm thinking. I hope I piss him off, that probably wouldn't be good. Well not that he's real, just a figment of my imagination. You know how sleep paralysis works with the hallucinations and stuff.

"And just so we're clear, you're not going to piss me off." Fuck he was annoying. He glared at me with his violet eyes. I honestly don't know how my brain thought of this creature. He was originally standing at the end of my bed but he was now making his way over to the side of the bed I was on. I was laying on my back, which I try to avoid but I guess I rolled over in my sleep.

They say sleeping on your back makes sleep paralysis worse for some reason. He sat down and brushed the back of his hand on my face. "So soft, precious. I understand why he wants you," he spoke very quietly, but I still heard it. I've gotten used to creepy things like this happening but he and what he does to me is almost too much. "So is that what you think?" His shirtless, pale torso glistened in the little bit of moonlight that came through my curtains.

He wore the cloth-like pants that hung low on his hips exposing his v-line and came just below his knees. He leaned down next to my face and whispered in my ear. "Why don't you get hard for me like you always do." He licked the shell of my ear. My body shivered in response. What he had done did feel kinda nice, but the issue here is that I'm not gay. "Yeah," He laughed under his breath. "You tell yourself that."

He licked and bit my bottom lip nearly piercing the skin with his sharp teeth. He made his way down my neck. I still couldn't move so I was unable to push him off me. "Trust me, even if you could move you wouldn't do that." I was ignoring his comments at this point. Unfortunately, he seemed like the only other thing in this room so it was kinda hard not to focus on him and his words.

"Look at that, nice and hard, obedient little thing aren't you?" He laughed running his hand over the bulge in my boxers.

I slept naked besides my boxers. I should sleep with more on but it gets hot in the summer months, and my apartment doesn't have air conditioning.

Why was I hard? I have no fucking clue, like I said it can't be from this imaginary demon thing cause I'm not gay. He laughed at me again.

Shut the fuck up you creep. I thought. He must have heard that I'm sure, but he didn't react.

He palmed me through my boxers. I couldn't do anything but let out a muffled moan. Not cause of him though. Obviously.

He straddled me, grinding his ass down on my dick. "So one of these days when you come to and accept what you want. You wanna put it in me," He ground down even harder. "Or," he reached behind him, his hand disappearing from my sight. I then felt his finger rub against my asshole. I tensed slightly, it obviously startled me. "Do you want me to put it in you?" There was a wicked smile on his face. "I enjoy both so it's up to you" He leaned down and ran his tongue over my lips again, biting my bottom lip. "You chose."

Was there a 3rd option of not having sex with him? He shook his head. "If you don't pick, then I will. Though I'm sure you'll enjoy it either way as well."

I'd rather just not. I have to keep reminding myself that he's not real. He looks and feels so real and it's really throwing me off my game.

"Hey sleeping beauty, you wanna wake up?" Um fuck yeah end this please. "Well then, kiss me."